Summer transfer window 2023

Angel Gomes looks like a prospect. Iwobi out for 15-20 million then bring in Angel or ideally le fee (Kudus is the dream but he has better options or costs too much) and we are set in midfield with Garner, Onana and Le Fee/Gomes for a while.
Le Fee's gone to Rennes hasn't he? We couldn't afford Kudus and I doubt he'd even consider us. I'd be genuinely stunned if Utd move on Angel Gomes.

You can't say that.
Those teams have a few testing games in a season in Holland . In the Premiership they would be fully tested every week.
Buying players from Holland is very risky as we found out, because the standard there is so low.

It is impossible to know where they would finish.
el ghazi got 8 goals in 23 games for them. I think that’s this discussion done.

Just went onto a Swansea forum to see what they are saying about Piroe. They seem to think it's all sown up for him to move to Forest. He prefers a move to Forest over us, as he thinks they're the better option, plus it would reunite him with Steve Cooper.

The posters that are saying this are adamant that he doesn't want to come to Everton, but is desperate to leave Swansea, so we'll see.
Thelwell should be fired if he can’t pull this move off.

Piroe is a championship level striker, much like Simms is. He will struggle in the Premier League, much like Simms did. I don’t think he’s worth pursuing.
Who knows unless you have seen loads of him?It's hard to gage but two seasons of notching twenty and nineteen goals says he has something whether it translates to PL that's what scouts have to assess. It doesn't sound like he's a target man more or a striker who plays off one or runs on to balls his strength is finishing not in the air by the sounds of it.