Summer transfer window 2023

I'd be absolutely stunned if there was money in the budget for new fullbacks. It's going to be Mykolenko and Patterson. This is why you have a DOF.
Yep. Mykolenko will be our first choice left back. When he's injured then McNeil...who will still be our most potent force going forward...will fill in for him. Rodrigo or Dembele will miss sitters and we will wonder whose idea it was to sign them. It's an as yet unnamed Circle of Hell

Dan Ndoye write up via the Athletic

Dan Ndoye​

Left-winger, Switzerland/Basel; 22

After falling behind against Norway yesterday, Switzerland were the better side from the moment they equalised 10 minutes before half-time. That goal was scored by Dan Ndoye after a quick break and good finish, but he’s on this list because of his all-round contribution.

Norway’s main threat was coming from their right, via Manchester City’s Oscar Bobb and Johan Hove of Groningen. Bobb in particular is a menace. He’s a squat, skilful player who can’t be left isolated against a full-back and mustn’t be allowed time on his left foot. Ndoye did a fine job in guarding against both these threats and provided his back line with a degree of protection that meant that Bobb never really became much of an influence.

Ndoye also still managed to be dynamic on the counter-attack and have a few second-half chances of his own. He rather hacked at those, unfortunately, but that didn’t detract too much from a very selfless and mature performance.

Dan Ndoye write up via the Athletic

Dan Ndoye

Left-winger, Switzerland/Basel; 22

After falling behind against Norway yesterday, Switzerland were the better side from the moment they equalised 10 minutes before half-time. That goal was scored by Dan Ndoye after a quick break and good finish, but he’s on this list because of his all-round contribution.

Norway’s main threat was coming from their right, via Manchester City’s Oscar Bobb and Johan Hove of Groningen. Bobb in particular is a menace. He’s a squat, skilful player who can’t be left isolated against a full-back and mustn’t be allowed time on his left foot. Ndoye did a fine job in guarding against both these threats and provided his back line with a degree of protection that meant that Bobb never really became much of an influence.

Ndoye also still managed to be dynamic on the counter-attack and have a few second-half chances of his own. He rather hacked at those, unfortunately, but that didn’t detract too much from a very selfless and mature performance.
We need a right winger not another left winger. McNeil and Gray are both left sided players, we have no right sided player (Iwobi is not the answer and it's not his position) unless we are genuinely prepared to give Mills a go (believe it when I see it)

Look I'm as disillusioned at the club as you I am not thinking we are in anything other than another fight at this stage but I will judge and worry properly when the window is shut
I get it. I'm just saying if we sell Simms and sign Rodrigo, whatever you think of Simms, it's yet another sign the club doesn't get it. At some point you've got to be able to see past 12 months in the future.

Just went onto a Swansea forum to see what they are saying about Piroe. They seem to think it's all sown up for him to move to Forest. He prefers a move to Forest over us, as he thinks they're the better option, plus it would reunite him with Steve Cooper.

The posters that are saying this are adamant that he doesn't want to come to Everton, but is desperate to leave Swansea, so we'll see.

Just went onto a Swansea forum to see what they are saying about Piroe. They seem to think it's all sown up for him to move to Forest. He prefers a move to Forest over us, as he thinks they're the better option, plus it would reunite him with Steve Cooper.

The posters that are saying this are adamant that he doesn't want to come to Everton, but is desperate to leave Swansea, so we'll see.

Are they doing that weird thing again where they’re just signing anyone we’re after? Bizarre club them. Saw they were signing Iheanacho as well, already got about 6 strikers on the books. I’d give a lot of money to see them go down, their manager is a weird little goblin and I have no idea how they’re allowed to spend the money they’ve been spending and have a squad of 40 players.

Be surprised if Forest sign both Piroe and Iheanacho, although it is Forest I suppose. If they don't sign both I'd be happy enough with whichever one they don't.

We need a right winger not another left winger. McNeil and Gray are both left sided players, we have no right sided player (Iwobi is not the answer and it's not his position) unless we are genuinely prepared to give Mills a go (believe it when I see it)
Screenshot_20230702_164639_Samsung Internet.png
Screenshot_20230702_164628_Samsung Internet.jpg