Summer transfer window 2023

El Bilal-Toure
Balogun
David
Wahi

...and the like make more sense to me. Pure pacs, a couple of them and a ball playing midfielder and were in business.

Thats illogical.
Club have turned to rodrigo because dembele wsnts to much imo. Need 2 cf so we just have see what else they bring in

That’s what PSV said not us … I remember reading it

I’m pretty bad on computers etc but just found the article 31 may this year and was on another popular Everton site
Maybe that was on Psv’s
Side, buying clubs will do anything they can to unsettle a player.

But there’s no way in a million years Everton put a 15mil price tag on his head.
One media outlet said we want between 6 and 8mil 😂😂😂😂

Anyway. On a transfer note, we've been linked with Wharton again this morning.

Could be a good signing. Take it with a pinch of salt though as it says we are looking at offering them Maupay or Simms in exchange and we seldom see deals like that.
Simms looks like a deal to swansea is close would be the type of player we should be after a cm to come in and have a season with gana garner onana ect and grow into the team with a view of onana leqving next season

Fofana at Leicester was playing in the team at 17/18. If you are good enough then you will get games. Branthwaite clearly has some ability but again in that game the other day against a poor Germany I noticed his positioning (at times) is pretty poor, I can't say I'm 100% convinced he is this wonderkid everyone else thinks.
Leicester bought him for 36mil at 19 and he was 20 in the December of his first season. And on the back of 2 seasons in the French league. He was obviously massively rated. Bit like us paying 33mil for Onana at 20 and playing him.

Branthwaite May sart the season, I just think he’s still untried at prem level and it maybe a few months till we see him.

They’re cup games. Virginia had a great game v city in the cup, should we have made him first choice and dropped Pickford.

I like Branthwaite and think he will be a great player. But I think you’re going over the top on how good the Dutch league. Is how many players bought from that league over the last 10 yrs been successful in the prem?
He only sees age. If he was 25 he wouldn't rate him

Anyway. On a transfer note, we've been linked with Wharton again this morning.

Could be a good signing. Take it with a pinch of salt though as it says we are looking at offering them Maupay or Simms in exchange and we seldom see deals like that.

Club been after him a while.
Asking for 20m though.