Summer transfer window 2023

Whilst we may be in the clear FFP speaking - anyone expecting us spending big now the Yank vultures are in town are in for dissapointment.

We've essentially traded in a wealthy benefactor in Uncle Uz for these cowboys to run us as a midtable outfit until they can flip us for a profit down the road.

Whilst we may be in the clear FFP speaking - anyone expecting us spending big now the Yank vultures are in town are in for dissapointment.

We've essentially traded in a wealthy benefactor in Uncle Uz for these cowboys to run us as a midtable outfit until they can flip us for a profit.

Gnonto hardly improves our goal threat at a time when we desperately need to find goals from somewhere. I'm not suggesting that Rodrigo is the solution either.

Fair enough. I just meant which Leeds player should we be interested in. Gnonto improves the team/squad and sends a message that we have an eye on the future.
I rate gnonto will depend on what price but if we can get him at a good price would be a good deal to make. I see it similar to rich keep him here then look to sell him on for profit

We've essentially traded in a wealthy benefactor in Uncle Uz for these cowboys to run us as a midtable outfit until they can flip us for a profit down the road.
Midtable is a step in the right direction ;)

We aint clear of ffp at all just wait and see what they do first. If they can improve the club by bringing more deals into the club and make us run better and help us improve the tem along the way good. Had a wealthy benefactor who has made this mess, maybe a cautious approach would have been better

We aint clear of ffp at all just wait and see what they do first. If they can improve the club by bringing more deals into the club and make us run better and help us improve the tem along the way good. Had a wealthy benefactor who has made this mess, maybe a cautious approach would have been better

A cautious approach has seen us go 28 years without a pot mate.

Just because we spent big money badly shouldn't mean we be scared of spending big money wisely as thats the only way we'll break that trophy drought.