Summer transfer window 2023

So you are already disagreeing with your own words... while thats a start Im not sure that says anything good about whether your opinion on the issue is worth heeding. You'd just disagree with yourself in a few posts.

How? Zat has previously claimed that we can spend loads of money this summer without sales. I will wait and see if reality reflects that statement, I don’t understand how that’s contradicting anything.

How? Zat has previously claimed that we can spend loads of money this summer without sales. I will wait and see if reality reflects that statement, I don’t understand how that’s contradicting anything.
You dont understand Mike.

What they are saying is that we CAN spend 200m on players, we just dont want to.

We are out there trying to sell Lewis Warrington for 2million cos we are loaded.

KEEP UP MIKE.

You dont understand Mike.

What they are saying is that we CAN spend 200m on players, we just dont want to.

We are out there trying to sell Lewis Warrington for 2million cos we are loaded.

KEEP UP MIKE.

Oh boy I cannot wait to see what this window has in store for us

IMG_3963.jpeg

I haven’t seen this anywhere. Please provide your source for this.

Prior to April 2023, we have submitted Accounts to the PL and before that date they have never raised a concern with them meeting the thresholds mate.

It's not about a source. As part of STCC we send our accounts to the PL each year, and April 2023 was the first time they have stated they did not pass. I'm not sure if I am explaning it well?

Prior to April 2023, we have submitted Accounts to the PL and before that date they have never raised a concern with them meeting the thresholds mate.

It's not about a source. As part of STCC we send our accounts to the PL each year, and April 2023 was the first time they have stated they did not pass. I'm not sure if I am explaning it well?

Is this the report you’re referring to? Because according to this we were way over the £105m in 2021. To bring that below the £105m over 3 years we will still need to be in profit this year as well as 2022/23 which we should be near or thereabouts to.

Is this the report you’re referring to? Because according to this we were way over the £105m in 2021. To bring that below the £105m over 3 years we will still need to be in profit this year as well as 2022/23 which we should be near or thereabouts to.

mike we have to sign players

can we?