2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aberdeen have broken their record for kit sales with the new away.
I'm not a shirt buyer as such ,but a bit of ingenuity helps.
Being adidas helps no doubt.

We’ll seems we’re getting at least one kit in the same mould as the Southampton kit.

I do wonder what the hold up is though? Liverpool have had theirs on sale since May; why haven’t we even released ours? It’s July next week lol

We’ll seems we’re getting at least one kit in the same mould as the Southampton kit.

I do wonder what the hold up is though? Liverpool have had theirs on sale since May; why haven’t we even released ours? It’s July next week lol
It was said by the fans forum that there were doubts about sponsorship and what league the club would be in so it was delayed until the start of the school summer holidays which is in a couple weeks

We`re determined to sell off all the training gear in sizes XXXL for 70% off before putting any new gear on sale.

All of the mock up shirts look great (even the one with the white bib) but this current sponsorship is one of the most tone deaf things we’ve ever done as a club (and there have been many of them).

I think clubs should be ordered to give fans the option of buying shirts that are not covered in a huge and ugly OTT betting sponsor logo

Hold up over a new sleeve sponsor apparently. The Boxt deal was for one season with the option of another, and the club has apparently not taken up that option.

IMG_4447.jpeg

Saw this….I’d take these

The actual release is almost always a little underwhelming, and not nearly as creative as some of the mock-ups on Twitter.
There seems to be an in-built conservatism amongst kit designers / manufacturers, they seem to work on the basis of not displeasing people, rather than inspiring them.

Status
Not open for further replies.