2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, that’s an accurate description. Especially given the barren wasteland that has passed for Everton attacking creativity.

He has ability (the City equaliser) we just didn’t see it very much.
The city goal was his only moment of magic and he probably shot, because he tripped. Had he not he probably would have done a few more step overs. What other moments did he produce last season?

The city goal was his only moment of magic and he probably shot, because he tripped. Had he not he probably would have done a few more step overs. What other moments did he produce last season?
Arsenal late winner season before, I know you said last season. I can’t complain when he cost 1.5 million. Compared to the dross we have paid over 20-30 million for.

Probably a good move for club and player if he goes. He wont be a regular starter under Dyche and we can use his transfer fee to help strengthen. We will need a replacement though, so it's another attacking player to find.

Last season he scored the first in the 2-0 win at Brighton, the equalizer at Leeds and *that* winner against Arsenal. He assisted Richarlison for his goal against Chelsea, and was also the one who planted the ball on to Dom's head to win the Palace game.

This season he scored *that* goal at The Etihad, 2 important goals against Forest home & away, and the rest of the season hasn't done it. But his first season he no doubt came up with some vital goal contributions, just a shame he's so frustratingly inconsistent, but then again who isn't in the squad?

For the money we paid and the money we could receive for him , I don't think he'll be hugely missed, but we desperately need to reinvest the money into bringing at least 2 new forwards in.

In a world were we paid 15 million for Maupay, and Newcastle paid 45 million for Anthony Gordon, 20 million sounds about right.

You know he isn’t the only player with pace in world football and we’ve been linked with pacy players right?

Push comes to shove I’d rather we ship out the Grays and Keanes of the squad and replace them than lose an actual decent player in Pickford and not replace him adequately

well no he’s not. but you’ve seen the state of the squad and the club? and you think we will go and find pace lol lol lol lol lol

well no he’s not. but you’ve seen the state of the squad and the club? and you think we will go and find pace lol lol lol lol lol
We don’t necessarily need pace, we need players who can score more than 4 a season and don’t trip over themselves in attacking areas

Status
Not open for further replies.