Bill Kenwright

So is he just gonna rock up to Goodison now and watch the games again and act like it was the other board members we had issue with and not him? I don't see how this works. There's no way he can stay on. There'll be more protests and if he turns up to Goodison the fans will be on his back straight away. Surely MSP want him gone before investing. Moshiri is bonkers

So is he just gonna rock up to Goodison now and watch the games again and act like it was the other board members we had issue with and not him? I don't see how this works. There's no way he can stay on. There'll be more protests and if he turns up to Goodison the fans will be on his back straight away. Surely MSP want him gone before investing. Moshiri is bonkers

I don't think Dyche will be too happy either as he wouldn’t want to start the season with massive unrest behind the scenes and protests but that's what is going to happen now 100%.

I don't think Dyche will be too happy either as he wouldn’t want to start the season with massive unrest behind the scenes and protests but that's what is going to happen now 100%.
It's utterly ridiculous anyone involved at the club thought keeping Bill Kewright on as chairman was a better idea than getting rid of him. I'm absolutely baffled.

People get things wrong. I can forgive that. It's the adamant certainty in his pronouncements that grates with me. His credibility is shredded by now because of this.
He was genuinely set to leave of his own accord. I posted it in here after the Bournemouth game as word from Bill's inner circle was that he was getting his affairs in order and preparing to go.

As unbelievable/depressing as it is, I believe the media narrative of moshiri begging and convincing him to stay on is true.

Being an itk for Everton must be awful because people inside the club manipulate and lie to each-other as much as they do to the fans.