Summer transfer window 2023

Footballer sentenced to 18 months in prison for stabbing his cousin​

Quincy Promes

Quincy Promes.

Convicted of drug running and stabbing his cousin, imminent £20 million bid from EFC?

We always said need needed more fight and cutting edge in the team

Apparently Noni Madueke is available for loan from Chelsea. He looked like one of the few bright sparks last season for them. Might be worth a punt.
Kinda reminded me of Demarai Gray when I saw Chelsea play a couple of times towards the back end of last season. He would run forward and then just turn backwards :confused:

These Saudi deals will shape our transfer window.

Arsenal selling Thomas Partey
Chelsea selling Kante, Mendy, Koulibaly and Ziyech.
Man United still not sorted De Gea contract.

I think we have options on Pickford and Onana.

We also have players who would be interested in Saudi Arabia:
Gbamin, Gomes, Gray, Maupay

These Saudi deals will shape our transfer window.

Arsenal selling Thomas Partey
Chelsea selling Kante, Mendy, Koulibaly and Ziyech.
Man United still not sorted De Gea contract.

I think we have options on Pickford and Onana.

We also have players who would be interested in Saudi Arabia:
Gbamin, Gomes, Gray, Maupay

Not sure about this to be honest. None of them are particularly big names in the game. Alli is the one that makes most sense to me, but that's based on nothing other than my own opinion.

i seriously dont want gyokeres. he will cost us 20 million for a Championship striker who relies on his physicality meaning hes probably in for a rude awakening when he gets to the prem where the cbs can match him for strength. I would much rather sign a player whos coming in from one of the other big leagues whos got goals to his name.
My preference in order:
Dia
Beto
Toure
I would bite your arm off for Wahi or Balogun but theyre probably off to bigger fish
I can’t make my mind up on Gyokeres tbh, the more the mooted price goes up the less excited I get. Youtube has made me like the look of that Dia tbh and if he is cheaper or similar money I would be all over that