2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo he's a very average/ below average player. He gets the odd good goal, but if we are aiming for top 10, which has to be our first step,then this fella doesn't come close to being our striker. Obviously we don't sell unless there's replacements coming in, but yes if the price is right.

i don’t even think we,d reinvest the money it would proably end up where ever the kean and gordon doe went

My hope is that the kean and Gordon money has not been spent so that it will make our accounts look better for this financial year.

I am HOPING ( fingers crossed) that once the current football financial year has passed , we will be able to start investing.

But this is us we are talking about , so I completely understand your concerns

And you trust that will be spent on a better player 🤔 It cost us more for Maupay !!!!
Maupay was bought on deadline day. He was a last resort. At that point we’d bought Onana, garner, gana, McNeil. Maybe there wasn’t much money left and 4/5 other targets had fell through. The kid from Ajax was apparently very close to being done.

We’ve bought a lot of younger players over the last Couple of years and would make a profit on the majority

My hope is that the kean and Gordon money has not been spent so that it will make our accounts look better for this financial year.

I am HOPING ( fingers crossed) that once the current football financial year has passed , we will be able to start investing.
I've always assumed the Kean and Gordon money is helping to pay for the ground.

It will be very interesting to see what we spend this summer.

I've always assumed the Kean and Gordon money is helping to pay for the ground.

It will be very interesting to see what we spend this summer.

It may be but I think even if it’s not … it’s suits us to wait till the new financial year to spend whatever it is we have .

I may be wrong but I believe that things like stadium funds and investments are taken to account with FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.