New Everton Stadium Discussion

Visited today, and just got home.

Left Central station around 1-00pm, got to Sandhills around 1-06pm.

Turn left down Sandhills Lane, past the Skoda dealership down to the dock road.

Turn left past Sandon and Wellington docks, got to BM dock pub around 1-15pm.

The stadium build is looking amazing.

The BMD pub.

Needs TLC , but lovely friendly staff, and Guinness was £3-70 a pint, and not bad.

Met 2 fantastic Toffee's in there, Keith and Mark, and 5 hour drinking session ensued. :pint2: :pint2::pint2::pint2::pint2:

We discussed Everton, the American civil war, David Bowie, politics, and the demented RS.

A great day, but WRECKED!
This is a wonderful post. Sounds like a great day

Needs TLC , but lovely friendly staff, and Guinness was £3-70 a pint, and not bad.

Met 2 fantastic Toffee's in there, Keith and Mark, and 5 hour drinking session ensued. :pint2: :pint2::pint2::pint2::pint2:

We discussed Everton, the American civil war, David Bowie, politics, and the demented RS.

At the end of the day the pub can look a mess but you care not one jot if the drinks are pleasant enough and the company is good. It's a throwback pub to an age long gone.

One curious thing is that the pub sign says it was established in 1758.... I think that's 90 yrs before the dock opened and over 40 years before John Bramley-Moore was even born. I wonder what it's original name was? It also has an upstairs bar/restaurant, which I assume might well become a matchday private members bar.

Visited today, and just got home.

Left Central station around 1-00pm, got to Sandhills around 1-06pm.

Turn left down Sandhills Lane, past the Skoda dealership down to the dock road.

Turn left past Sandon and Wellington docks, got to BM dock pub around 1-15pm.

The stadium build is looking amazing.

The BMD pub.

A great day, but WRECKED!
Great stuff! 👍

I'll have to get back down there on the bike, been scared to even look at it going past on the train the last few months 😂 seriously though, been on the back burner for a while now, can come back to the forefront of positive focus now and will be good to dig out me old sand dredging vids for nostalgic purposes.

Looks like two cantilevers now in place on west stand 👍

Looks fresh, too.

Lifting cables still attached.

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 11.45.20.png