Summer transfer window 2023

yeah of all the far fetched stuff Zat says, I think you've picked one of his relatively realistic ones there.
I don't think we should sell either Gray or Iwobi...some posters here think we should have an entirely new squad next season, I know...but if we sold them for half their current market value we would still get somewhere in the 20m region. That might seem mad to some of you but wait till you see some of the dross on offer for the same money.

Weghorst is a lazy link. I know we're inept in the transfer market, but we'll defo be after someone with a proven track record - especially if they've been playing in the Prem.

we need at least 2 strikers. A potential starter (given we can't rely on Dom) and back up. That may be Simms, or that may be Cannon. It won't be Maupay.
We need a LB and I'll be honest i think that needs to be a first choice LB.
We need a creative midfielder - Maybe that'll be Dele but I doubt it.
We need potentially 2 wingers. We only have McNeal, Gray and Iwobi - and Iwobi tends to play centrally more often than not.

let's say in a perfect world someone buys one of Godfrey, Holgate or Keane then we may need a CB (i still think that might be Coady coming back)
And then you look at Colemans age and Pattersons injury record - we may need a RB too.

This is a massive summer and if we don't get this one right we will go down.
dele is it april 1st

If we keep Tom Cannon at Everton next season then we need sign just one striker as we will have three when you include DCL and Cannon.

DVL can fine fine if we don't have to play him in every single game.
If he can be managed properly he can play a lot of games in a season.

In hindsight if we had been able to not play against City he would probably have been fit for the last games, but that option wasn't really there.
Are you pinning your hopes on Simms and Cannon to see us through a season with an unfit at times LDCL and another striker?

Let me try and understand what you are saying....so it's the mistakes we made in the past that bother you, but you are happy tto make more mistakes in the future?
As I said everton needs to be run like a business, when an asset is at the stage where it will start to depreciated greatly it needs to be sold.

Got to be over £75mil so we double our money after clauses and also add £40mil profit for FFP.

Rather sell Pickford if we have to lose one.

What inside info do you have on this that you could share with the forum?

Would also be good to know what the real figures were when Arsenal and Chelsea were negotiating in January.

Perhaps you could share your inside info to dispute what the worlds media are claiming?
You would rather sell the player, that we're still in the premiership cos of..

If it was going to happen, and at a ridiculous price like that, then we could replace him plus 2-3 players that would make a lot bigger difference to the team going forward.

I think that sum's up the sensible option whether you would rather have Pickford out or not..