Summer transfer window 2023

I don’t understand the hype around Tammy Abraham.
He scored few goals in the prem when he was at chelsea being served by some of the best midfielders and wingers. I fear he will only get around 6 or 7 goals in the whole season if he were to join us and for the price of 30 mil being quoted I just cant understand why Kev and Sean want him when there are cheaper and better alternatives available. Im sure we could even get Balogun for the price.
Looking at what we’ve got I’d bite your hand off for a 7 goal a season striker!

I don't think some people realize how crucial Pickford was in making the difference between us staying up, if he didn't make the extraordinary save against bournemouth we most likely would of gone down, there were numerous games that he made vital saves , even the Brighton game where were dominant they had several quality shots that he saved and could of definitely affected the trajectory of the game. The final years of Tim Howard after his with occasional appearances by robles were incredibly bleak

I don't think some people realize how crucial Pickford was in making the difference between us staying up, if he didn't make the extraordinary save against bournemouth we most likely would of gone down, there were numerous games that he made vital saves , even the Brighton game where were dominant they had several quality shots that he saved and could of definitely affected the trajectory of the game. The final years of Tim Howard after his with occasional appearances by robles were incredibly bleak
What extraordinary save did he make against Bournemouth? Genuinely don't remember one apart from the easy parry out at the end?

What extraordinary save did he make against Bournemouth? Genuinely don't remember one apart from the easy parry out at the end?

I recall about 3 excellent saves in the second half before we got the 4th & thought at the time if they scored any of those it could have given them momentum & could have ended a draw.