The Escape (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubai Blue

Player Valuation: £8m
"April 27th, 2023. After only 1 win in 10 games, a 1-4 home defeat to Newcastle meant Everton dropped to 19th with just 5 games remaining. The video explains what happened next..."

I just wanted to combine two of my biggest obsessions: Everton and my favourite band (The Blaze) with a video of our last few games:

(Note to mods: I couldn't find a relevant (open) thread to post this in, so created one - please move if you disagree.)

Last edited:
"April 27th, 2023. After only 1 win in 10 games, a 1-4 home defeat to Newcastle meant Everton dropped to 19th with just 5 games remaining. The video explains what happened next..."

I just wanted to combine two of my biggest obsessions: Everton and my favourite band (The Blaze) with a video of our last few games:

(Note to mods: I couldn't find a relevant (open) thread to post this in, so created one - please move if you disagree.)
Nice work that mate.

That is FANTASTIC mate amazing job

Great stuff man!!

Great effort buddy, but I must admit I hated watching it.

Don't get me wrong, there were some wonderful goals to celebrate, but the circumstances are gut wrenching.

Status
Not open for further replies.