Summer transfer window 2023

…mmm, I’d be amazed and disappointed if Dyche is thinking Simms has something to offer. He‘s seen enough of him to know he’s not what we want.

He’ll certainly want to have a close look at Branthwaite & Cannon in particular. Branthwaite could be a player for us next season.

Dyche might not like him as his type if CB though

Seriously need to be looking at offloading
Holgate
Keane
Gbamin
Maupay
Simms

Mina, Davies, Vinagre all OOC and going anyway. Coady too if a deal cannot be struck.

I’d be open to offers as well for
Patterson if he can’t stay fit
Mykolenko
Iwobi
Gana

I’d keep Onana unless we get a silly offer.
Gray is ok for the bench.
Gomes is a funny one, might have his confidence back after a season in France. Or maybe I’ve just forgotten how slow he is and not suited to the PL.

Dyche might not like him as his type if CB though

..…not sure what‘s a Dyche ‘type’ of CB.

I think Branthwaite likes to defend, so he’s competitive & combative. He’s strong aerially and carries a threat in the opposition box. He’s deceptively fast, naturally left-sided and decent in possession. I’d be surprised if Dyche isn’t keen on having access to him next season.

Love this:

350628896_980869176607642_2044133851676514662_n.jpg

Wrong thread - will put in the Branny one

Seriously need to be looking at offloading
Holgate
Keane
Gbamin
Maupay
Simms

Mina, Davies, Vinagre all OOC and going anyway. Coady too if a deal cannot be struck.

I’d be open to offers as well for
Patterson if he can’t stay fit
Mykolenko
Iwobi
Gana

I’d keep Onana unless we get a silly offer.
Gray is ok for the bench.
Gomes is a funny one, might have his confidence back after a season in France. Or maybe I’ve just forgotten how slow he is and not suited to the PL.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that. Whilst i like Gomes i think if he's had a good season and there's interest we need to get shot.
Hard to disagree with your list but I'd include (and this is probably annoy people) Dom on the list of open to offers. He's a great player when fit but removing all sentimentality we just can't rely on him as this season proved and if someone offered a decent fee and we can get 1 or 2 strikers that will play then I'd bite their hand off.

..…not sure what‘s a Dyche ‘type’ of CB.

I think Branthwaite likes to defend, so he’s competitive & combative. He’s strong aerially and carries a threat in the opposition box. He’s deceptively fast, naturally left-sided and decent in possession. I’d be surprised if Dyche isn’t keen on having access to him next season.

May not think he's premier league ready.

Who knows

….from what I can see, Juventus will finish outside the top4. Not sure if that impacts the Moise Kean transfer.

A number of other players will return from loan deals; Gomes, Gbamin, Deli Ali, Branthwaite, Cannon et al. Their futures will need determining.

My understanding of the Kean situation is that we have accounted for the money already, it’s an obligation to buy, not an option to buy. I think Gomes, Gbamin and Dele will be loaned out until their contracts expire. Hopefully Branthwaite will be in the first team squad now and Cannon will probably get 1 more season out on loan.