Summer transfer window 2023

….from what I can see, Juventus will finish outside the top4. Not sure if that impacts the Moise Kean transfer.

A number of other players will return from loan deals; Gomes, Gbamin, Deli Ali, Branthwaite, Cannon et al. Their futures will need determining.

Just nobody from Leeds......but definitely none of the US contingent. Who were pretty rubbish. Sure you'll agree. As were their English lot. So touchy.
Mckennie certainly struggled and Aaronson fell off as the season progressed but Adams was solid before his injury

….from what I can see, Juventus will finish outside the top4. Not sure if that impacts the Moise Kean transfer.

A number of other players will return from loan deals; Gomes, Gbamin, Deli Ali, Branthwaite, Cannon et al. Their futures will need determining.
Would only want to keep Braithwaite and maybe Cannon but unlikely we'll find takers for the rest.

Weirdly I think we are getting near to the point where we can reset some of the past mistakes from the previous Biffs who financial spunked some much.

We still have some utter dreadful players on big wages who need packing like:
Gbamin - £40-50k
Gomas - £80-90k
Dele - £100k

Obviously we have bought in some weird signings last year like Maupay and Gueye who will next to no sell value.

However with sensible and calculated signings, we can strengthen and stabilise the team for next season.

We have interesting youth projects like Cannon, Simms, Mills, Dobbin and Branthwaite who could step up into the match day squads.

All in all, with the so called investment due and potentially sale of Onana, we could steady the ship with 4/5 important key positions and keep with the Premier League boundaries

Weirdly I think we are getting near to the point where we can reset some of the past mistakes from the previous Biffs who financial spunked some much.

We still have some utter dreadful players on big wages who need packing like:
Gbamin - £40-50k
Gomas - £80-90k
Dele - £100k

Obviously we have bought in some weird signings last year like Maupay and Gueye who will next to no sell value.

However with sensible and calculated signings, we can strengthen and stabilise the team for next season.

We have interesting youth projects like Cannon, Simms, Mills, Dobbin and Branthwaite who could step up into the match day squads.

All in all, with the so called investment due and potentially sale of Onana, we could steady the ship with 4/5 important key positions and keep with the Premier League boundaries

…mmm, I’d be amazed and disappointed if Dyche is thinking Simms has something to offer. He‘s seen enough of him to know he’s not what we want.

He’ll certainly want to have a close look at Branthwaite & Cannon in particular. Branthwaite could be a player for us next season.

I do worry about the Keeper situation, of course we can just extend Begovic, but I’d Pickford is injured for say 5-6 games is he really a good enough back up?
Assuming we can extend him, then yeah I’d say he’s absolutely good enough backup for a team of our current level.

very unlikely we could find anyone better who’s willing to warm the bench for 38 games a season

With the current board, this thread should be called deadline day panic deals, as that is exactly what will Happen.

We will have played 3/4 games with the same squad and Simms up front.

Then get Chris Wood on loan from forest