Is Demba Ba joking

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that said, he took over a side third bottom of the Prem and now has them third from top, with some of the best players in the league on their books and playing some of the best football. Like it not, he usually brings a level of success wherever he goes.

Gets them to a certain level of success no he doesn't. He generally goes to clubs who offer him large transfer sums to buy said medicore success.

He spends he spends and when it goes wrong he makes excuses and leaves. He has spent an absolute fortune at spurs and what have they got to show? He treats domestic cup and euro cups with descent so they won't win any of them soon.

He has been lucky at spurs that the owner likes to wheel and deal also. Harry didn't find or bring in van der vaart that lad who is the chief of something or other one of the owners did Daniel Levy isn't it? He got lucky there. Daniel Levy put a random bid in and even admitted he was surprised it was accepted. Harry didn't know anything about it until late on the deadline day.

All that said, he took over a side third bottom of the Prem and now has them third from top, with some of the best players in the league on their books and playing some of the best football. Like it not, he usually brings a level of success wherever he goes.

He took over a side from Jol that had two consecutive fifth place finishes. He hasn't even built the current side.

I'm failry sure Saints fans would disagree with you mate.

I'm failry sure Saints fans would disagree with you mate.

Portsmouth fans also may disagree with that. Oh yes i forgot it wasn't arry's fault it was the owners thats his version anyway. Even though he made a mssive amount of cash from agents then wasn't there a BBC show about that haha!!

So he has a £5m release clause?

Potentially a reason Everton told him to do one?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but we had a player with a dodgy knee and only a couple of months of form at West Ham walk in a demand parity high earner and no doubt a poxy release fee.

I was thinking that too. If you're going to take a gamble on a player then you should be able to reap your own rewards. I thought Newcastle might deny there was a release, but they haven't, so it must be true. Why did Harry reveal it though? To cause unrest at Newcastle or just because he's a blabbermouth? If he was looking at Ba himself, then he's alerted other clubs that he could be available on the cheap.

I was thinking that too. If you're going to take a gamble on a player then you should be able to reap your own rewards. I thought Newcastle might deny there was a release, but they haven't, so it must be true. Why did Harry reveal it though? To cause unrest at Newcastle or just because he's a blabbermouth? If he was looking at Ba himself, then he's alerted other clubs that he could be available on the cheap.

Makes a change from Davy Moyes alerting Harry!

personally i see this as a no brainer if we can scrape the funds together...

I don't know... Knowing our luck, his knees will probably give way as he's walking over to the table to sign the contract and he'll be out for the rest of the season.

It's really not been rocket science what arry has had to do at spurs. He's had cash available on tap... And if u have the funds is it really rocket science to know that VDV, adebayor, gallas. Just to name 3 are going to be good players and really strengthen your team. If moyes had funds to bring in same players we'd be up there too.

I was going to reply, but steveojcc and others answered the question. The answer to your statement is 'no he doesn't'

Gets them to a certain level of success no he doesn't. He generally goes to clubs who offer him large transfer sums to buy said medicore success.

He spends he spends and when it goes wrong he makes excuses and leaves. He has spent an absolute fortune at spurs and what have they got to show? He treats domestic cup and euro cups with descent so they won't win any of them soon.

He has been lucky at spurs that the owner likes to wheel and deal also. Harry didn't find or bring in van der vaart that lad who is the chief of something or other one of the owners did Daniel Levy isn't it? He got lucky there. Daniel Levy put a random bid in and even admitted he was surprised it was accepted. Harry didn't know anything about it until late on the deadline day.

Status
Not open for further replies.