Summer transfer window 2023

No possibly/maybe/allegedly high potential youngsters from faraway 3rd divisions for £30mill please. By all means if they are £13mill with perfect fitness records.

Gyokeres all day. We aren’t overhauling the whole team and becoming a slick pass and move machine, it could be fairly unattractive again next season. The ball sticks with him and he can finish. Tell him he can be starting striker. Dom’s job to try and displace him. Would be a great pair in a 4-4-2.

Do not even consider Ward-Prowse. He will never score a free kick ever again. In fact we will stop getting any free kicks. And no other knobs that chose Southampton over us. Serves them right.

I'd love Kieran Tierney. People want a more attacking LB than Myko, he can get up and down to the byline and whip in crosses all game. Waste of player of his ability to be warming the bench at Arsenal as good a season as they've had.

Again depressing putting his name into google to see endless links with Newcastle. In CL and they do need to improve their squad given likes of Dummett, Manquillo and Jamal Lewis were still making their bench in last few weeks.

Bazunu if Pickford goes. Then the change on Adam Hložek if there is enough.
Ogbene on a free and Matías Arezo (potential+snide) to add cheap sellable young depth.
I don't think Pickford is going anywhere.

Onana will be sold for big money and that combined with the lads on big wages leaving when they're contracts are up will keep the wolf from the door.

I also think we'll sell Gomes (it'll be another loan with us picking up most of the wages for JPG, however).

😂I know it's harsh but really it's a relegation keeper for relegation keeper on paper with money to strengthen elsewhere. Plus only if utd or someone is daft enough to go big on Pickford.

Pickford a relegation keeper? The man has single handedly saved us points that kept us up in the past two years. He’s England’s number one for a reason.

Whenever I’ve watched Bazunu play for Southampton he looked like barely a Championship player, which is where he’ll be playing next season.

I know we’re all relieved today mate but lay off the ale now

I see a lot of names attached with relative premier league experience but ignoring, the fees, wages and age of said editions compared to the current resources and larger squad context.

Call me pessimistic but we just survived by mere threads. We're in such a position for a lot of reasons in regards to mismanagement, but one key variable in overspending, having limited options and generally applying all the above mentioned criteria in too many deals.

I get we want to stay up but the club has to wake up. We need to diversify the player pool, and invest much smaller sums over squad depth then simply position to position replacement of our outbounds with lesser quality. Thats even more paramount with 10 players simply expiring. That could be helpful in the future in re-stabilizing the books but the squad simply put is still a mess.

Talking ourselves into mid to late 20 years olds from relegated sides that will cost north of 20 million is almost a surefire way to place us back in this predicament next year or the year after. Not saying I have it all figured out but we need more value propositions in our recruitment or we are doomed.