RAWK Relegation Party - live pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely didn't celebrate that win, the goal yes never shouted so loud, the final whistle didn't feel like a win but a sorry chapter in our history closing. Not trying to put a downer on the day, the relief and euphoria just didn't last long for me, felt like Wimbledon where we got lucky and deserved to go down then too. I'm glad you enjoyed it and wouldn't take that away from anyone.

that’s your choice

I genuinely didn't celebrate that win, the goal yes never shouted so loud, the final whistle didn't feel like a win but a sorry chapter in our history closing. Not trying to put a downer on the day, the relief and euphoria just didn't last long for me, felt like Wimbledon where we got lucky and deserved to go down then too. I'm glad you enjoyed it and wouldn't take that away from anyone.
We deserved to go down this season?

You don't think we did? The table doesn't lie in that we have stayed up, but I mean come on, the bottom 4 were atrocious this season, and a few above weren't much better.
No, we were piss poor under Lampard, but since Dyche came in we have been ok, definitely better than atrocious.
We pulled out results when we needed to, and in the end without a striker and with our 4 full backs injured.
I get the anger against the regime, I feel the same, but right now it's as if some would be happier if we had dropped.

No, we were piss poor under Lampard, but since Dyche came in we have been ok, definitely better than atrocious.
We pulled out results when we needed to, and in the end without a striker and with our 4 full backs injured.
I get the anger against the regime, I feel the same, but right now it's as if some would be happier if we had dropped.
There are some bitters about @Hinchcliffe's Corner ....

Status
Not open for further replies.