2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a very disciplined performance today, McNeill had obviously been given more licence to get forwards so Garner had to stay back but on the occasions he did get forward he was decisive and showed intent.

Proper young footballer. Will have been best in his school team in every position, including keeper. Just one of those young lads that is born to be a sportsman. Nothing flash, nothing obvious, just all the basics of actually controlling and kicking a ball completely nailed. Quick, athletic and not frightened of getting stuck in. What else are we looking for when we buy utter crap for twice the price??

Not getting carried away, he’s not going to be poached by Barca. But he is the perfect template for dumbass Kev as what sort of player doesn’t cost loads but is properly effective.

Type of player that the midfield should be a built around and a future captain. Will only grow from this season and become indispensable for us moving forward.

One of my favourite players , really calm, always looking up on the ball and shows for the ball. I would be more concerned

Should be building around this lad going forward. Proving to be everything Onana hopes to be.

Look forward to seeing him play a central role next season and beyond.
He's a player, a proper footballer. Good on the ball, knows the game when he's off the ball, puts in a decent tackle. Hopefully we'll see some good stuff from him next season

Status
Not open for further replies.