Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for Everton, but my gut tells me that:
  • Leicester loses: West Ham is finally free from all of this year's fixture congestion (deep European run + world cup + mourning/coronation rescheduling) but still has motivation to stay focused for the rest of their season. This will be West Ham's 56th game of the year over far fewer weeks than a traditional season.
  • Leeds wins: Tottenham is playing awful and that won't change

I actually thought West Ham would lose to Leeds this past weekend, coming 3 days off a very emotional European win. Sunday will be a tune up for them, but Leicester is completely beaten down and their strategy from the Newcastle game won't fly when they need a win.

I gift my labour freely. You should all read and make positive comments.
Already know it's a going to be a scintillating and engrossing preview so I will bestow you accolades in advance: Sir you are a modern day bard of the interwebs , a true wordsmith of colossal proportions , you make Byron , Yates and Tolkien look like the hacks they truly are, bravo!

Right that’s it. Back to slurring anything I write please.
Whew will do glad i can drop that facade , get back to churning out that sophomoric claptrap that everyone pretends to enjoy but are just placating you due to you being a delicate soul as nobody wants you sobbing in the bathroom eating jelly donuts like Micheal Keane after he commits a defensive error

I get the impression leicster gambled on nicking a point first and foremost because they are very confident of beating west ham, and if they do score before us on Sunday it's going to heap massive pressure on our mentally fragile players.

I've got a new one for you m8!

If we can't beat Bournemouth on the last day with a fully packed Goodison behind us, than we deserve to go down...
If we hadn't failed to win any of our last four at Goodison then as you say the Bournemouth game would be a gimme. We have taken 1 point from the last 12 at Goodison.

We need an early goal to settle the nerves. The longer the game stays 0-0 the more nervous it will get.

I get the impression leicster gambled on nicking a point first and foremost because they are very confident of beating west ham, and if they do score before us on Sunday it's going to heap massive pressure on our mentally fragile players.
That's why we have to play Gray, one thing he isn't is Mentally Fragile. And he's got it in him to win the the game out of nothing.
Doucs will be upbeat with contract extension, and surely Myko will be back by Sunday so McNeil can work his magic.

We just have to go out there with belief, thats 11 players out there with full belief in there ability to do this.

McNeil maybe needs a Shoot on sight game, he knows he's got it in him...

If we hadn't failed to win any of our last four at Goodison then as you say the Bournemouth game would be a gimme. We have taken 1 point from the last 12 at Goodison.

We need an early goal to settle the nerves. The longer the game stays 0-0 the more nervous it will get.
You mean like after 5mins...

Status
Not open for further replies.