2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve all been pathetic all I’m stating is it’s an accumulation of players not being good enough and Patterson is one of them and isn’t prepared for regular first team football in the premier league, that’s the point I’m making lads got potential but starting with him has added to our problems.
But you aren’t going off about all the other players in their threads. Just focused on Patterson……

They’ve all been pathetic all I’m stating is it’s an accumulation of players not being good enough and Patterson is one of them and isn’t prepared for regular first team football in the premier league, that’s the point I’m making lads got potential but starting with him has added to our problems.
But nobody except Pickford is good enough. It's a personal vendetta in here and it's disturbing.

But you aren’t going off about all the other players in their threads. Just focused on Patterson……
I have gone off in their threads but people won’t admit he wasn’t ready to be our first choice, like people getting excited by onana when he’s done absolutely nothing all season either, then people defending mykolenko again he’s poor and shouldn’t be in the squad. Playing the likes of these players every week is why we’re hanging on by a thread simply not good enough to be regulars add to that Maupay, vinagre, Davies and pretty much the rest of them totally useless players we’re so far off competing for anything it’s unreal.

Posted at 4am.
Ok I got it wrong he’s absolute mustard and should be playing every single week first name on the team sheet. Mate it’s called debating so if people are replying and you believe like I do he wasn’t ready to be our first choice RB you’re going to reply someone mentioned polls and he’s up there with our best players but I remember him being at fault for numerous goals so I watched it back as my memory isn’t the best and my memory served me correct and I still don’t believe he should be starting every week and he would of if he didn’t get injured add into that inexperience coming from SPL and surrounded by crap he isn’t going to get the cover or gain confidence and to develop as well as he would playing in the championship for a season. So 1 question do you think he’s good enough to be starting every game?

Ok I got it wrong he’s absolute mustard and should be playing every single week first name on the team sheet. Mate it’s called debating so if people are replying and you believe like I do he wasn’t ready to be our first choice RB you’re going to reply someone mentioned polls and he’s up there with our best players but I remember him being at fault for numerous goals so I watched it back as my memory isn’t the best and my memory served me correct and I still don’t believe he should be starting every week and he would of if he didn’t get injured add into that inexperience coming from SPL and surrounded by crap he isn’t going to get the cover or gain confidence and to develop as well as he would playing in the championship for a season. So 1 question do you think he’s good enough to be starting every game?
But nobody except Pickford is good enough.
I've already answered you twice now. If you want to debate, do me the curtesy of reading the replies.

No just 15 I remember him being at fault for a few so was just checking I wasn’t thinking of another player was a painful watch tbh reminded me of how many chances maupay has actually missed and how soft some of our goals we’ve given away have been.
Ok what goals was he at fault for? just post the video link and give a time stamp. That shouldn’t be to hard since you just watched 19 whole matches in a row. Clearly you have a lot of time on your hands.

The fabrication of watching all the matches back and throwing around insults, really doesn’t further you point. It makes you reasoning look even more ridiculous. See what you make of this statement.

‘I watch this seasons matches and he saved us from conceding 20 goals’ he is world class.

See how silly that statement is!!! Now reflect on your own.

So any better full back for the price, who are young?

So if you agree with me what point are you trying to make? As that’s the only point I’ve been trying to get across that he’s not ready to be a regular.
That there's a vindictive vendetta in this thread from certain people that isn't carried over into other threads based on how poorly they play. The fact that he is only in his early twenties and could become a very good player, and grocks like Doucoure are getting away with being awful footballers their entire careers beggars belief.

Ok what goals was he at fault for? just post the video link and give a time stamp. That shouldn’t be to hard since you just watched 19 whole matches in a row. Clearly you have a lot of time on your hands.

The fabrication of watching all the matches back and throwing around insults, really doesn’t further you point. It makes you reasoning look even more ridiculous.

So any better full back for the price, who are young?
Mate I’ve never mentioned he’s not worth what we paid or anything else I’ve simply said he’s not ready to be a regular and could of done with a loan in the championship would of served him well and us going forward but what’s happened is an inexperienced young lad has played along with a load of other crap pros and we find ourselves in the same position as last year only slightly worse leaving it until the last game.

That there's a vindictive vendetta in this thread from certain people that isn't carried over into other threads based on how poorly they play. The fact that he is only in his early twenties and could become a very good player, and grocks like Doucoure are getting away with being awful footballers their entire careers beggars belief.
Well I’ve not been vindictive I’ve just been trying to make the point as it stands he isn’t good enough looks to have potential but right now playing him with the other crap is an accumulation for relegation.

I know lad… but if he was we’d be saying he isn’t good enough so whether he’s 16, 21 or 27 if he’s good enough he’s old enough and as it is now he’s not quite ready and shouldn’t of allowed him to develop at our expense starting.

See what you mean, but we are not rolling in money and up to our ears with FFP problems, so Patterson for me must be shown patience because in my view there is definitely a player there. In other words we have more important positions to fill like goalscorers before we fix right back.

See what you mean, but we are not rolling in money and up to our ears with FFP problems, so Patterson for me must be shown patience because in my view there is definitely a player there. In other words we have more important positions to fill like goalscorers before we fix right back.
Completely this. So much anger placed on Myko and Patterson. Yet we have the best defensive record in the bottom six. And that’s despite constant changes to our back line and Keane being in there so much. We have a 13/14th place defence really.

The issue is scoring goals. And we have been massively let down by getting rid of our best goal scorer over the last 4 years and replacing him with someone who scored 0 last season (albeit has given us a fair return this season but not to Richie’s levels). We desperately need to sort the forward line out.

Status
Not open for further replies.