2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, fall back on insults when you have nothing to say!!! You spout more contradictions than a Donald Trump speech.

Clearly you know everything about football, hence you have to resort to name calling.

He needs time to develop, you admit that but yet don’t want to give him time. Make up your mind!

Otherwise your insult, just looks ironic.
Listen to what I’m saying instead of trying to be smart then. Yes he needs time to develop that should NOT of been at us this season totally inexperienced lad not played any SENIOR football absolute mess of a club trying to keep there premier league status with a poor manager and board the situation we find ourselves in is due to bringing players like Patterson In and thinking we aren’t going to be in a relegation battle again with mykolenko on the other side if you think he’s good enough to be playing every week then expect the same next season the lads got potential and if we had a decent squad yes he could probably play and develop at us but we haven’t so adding Patterson with no experience is a huge gamble and as it turns out his individual errors have lead to goals, yes so have other players but right now we’re talking about Patterson.

Listen to what I’m saying instead of trying to be smart then. Yes he needs time to develop that should NOT of been at us this season totally inexperienced lad not played any SENIOR football absolute mess of a club trying to keep there premier league status with a poor manager and board the situation we find ourselves in is due to bringing players like Patterson In and thinking we aren’t going to be in a relegation battle again with mykolenko on the other side if you think he’s good enough to be playing every week then expect the same next season the lads got potential and if we had a decent squad yes he could probably play and develop at us but we haven’t so adding Patterson with no experience is a huge gamble and as it turns out his individual errors have lead to goals, yes so have other players but right now we’re talking about Patterson.

Noticed you haven’t named better for the cash we paid. Despite the question being posed. Where would the money come from to get the better player?

Sadly I have listened to you, you openly admit we have signed a player with potential but then think we shouldn’t play him. Loaning him out, whilst we only have a 34 year old right back.

But let’s not buy youngster and develop them. As we are better off with the old model. Oh wait, that got us into the relegation battle.

Noticed you haven’t named better for the cash we paid. Despite the question being posed. Where would the money come from to get the better player?

Sadly I have listened to you, you openly admit we have signed a player with potential but then think we shouldn’t play him. Loaning him out, whilst we only have a 34 year old right back.

But let’s not buy youngster and develop them. As we are better off with the old model. Oh wait, that got us into the relegation battle.
I said at the beginning of the season aurier was available for free and ended up at Forrest, Coleman should of been replaced 2 seasons ago so he could of been cover while Patterson got a loan move away I’m not saying loan him out and have no cover he’s playing because we don’t have none and that shouldn’t be the case, name a better player than Gray for £1million probably not many doesn’t mean he’s good enough. We got rid of a decent LB and brought mykolenko in wasn’t needed and we’ve failed to have cover for Coleman for a couple of seasons. There you go again I haven’t said let’s not develop players, let’s get the squad right so it’s a good environment for players to develop and he would of benefitted more from a loan in the championship than staying in the premier league being exposed he hasn’t helped us or his development injured or not.

Imagine being that weird that you obsess over a 21 year old
Fit birds thread?

Early in the season he was blaming him for a goal that came from the opposite side of the pitch and never crossed the middle line of the pitch.

It’s blind hatred and it’s pathetic.
Moomin does the same.
It`s nothing more than bigotry.

Which is why he`s already been banned from this thread twice.
Only Dave but plenty do it.
Hating on a 21yr old lad, just because the club he came, from doesn`t fit with your bigoted set of ideals, is just creepy, weird and disturbing tbh.
Indeed.
if you’re happy with Patterson playing every week maybe you’re the embarrassment to this fan base and we deserve relegation settling for at best mediocrity
Since Patterson has come into the team he's been ranked in our top 3 or 4 players in the polls i think.

He, Garner, McNeil and Mina have been standouts.

So it seems like youre calling the majority of supporters "an embarassment to the fan base".

Id be tempted to give Coleman an extension as backup. But this constant slating of Patterson just makes it impossible to support.

Its either anti-Rangers, anti-Protestant or blind Pro-Coleman.

Theres no balanced discussion / argument about the boys qualities.

Patterson is FAR superior to Coleman at.the same age.

100% the only way to be successful is developing young players. Either to build a top class young team or to sell and invest the funds on a few stars.

Coleman has been effective deeper this season. Patterson has been better at beginning and end but injured too often.

Since Patterson has come into the team he's been ranked in our top 3 or 4 players in the polls.
He, Garner, McNeil and Mina have been standouts.

So it seems like youre calling the majority of supporters "an embarassment to the fan base".

Id be tempted to give Coleman an extension as backup. But this constant slating of Patterson just makes it impossible to support.

Its either anti-Rangers, anti-Protestant or blind Pro-Coleman.

Theres no balanced discussion / argument about the boys qualities.

Patterson is FAR superior to Coleman at.the same age.
No ones been a standout absolutely not one player doesn’t take much to stand out in this squad does it so I won’t take anything from polls mentioned. I couldn’t care what his believes or where he’s from or who’s in front of him or not will base it on what’s happening at our club and his performances, how many other clubs would turn to an unproven RB coming from SPL where he hasn’t kicked a ball to be your first choice in the premier league? I ll tell you who newly promoted teams or relegation candidates so no coincidence we’re fighting relegation and that’s not on Patterson solely but he’s added to the poor performances along with other players who aren’t good enough, He’s had a stop start season with injuries which may or may not of happened if out on loan but next season I will be expecting him to be ready to play and perform, learning on the job in the premier league is a risky business when your whole squad is rubbish. I’d give Coleman an extension as back up also but another injury on ageing body isn’t good nor is it on a young one like Patterson picking them up. Far superior not sure about that but just like coming from the Irish league there’s no way I’d of been putting him straight in as first choice RB either if Patterson was 27 would you be happy with him in the side? Probably not.

I think we'll see a lot more of Garner as an attacking force next season.
Nah, Garner will make the play. he will be the creator in our system, We need someone else in the middle that can be hitting near on double figures.
( Which I know is big ask nowadays ) but if you have a working system than there is plenty out there....

Just watched our season back go and watch how many goals he’s at fault for or could of done better with played 19 games and played less than 30 minutes in 3 or 4 of them games and I counted about 9 goals he could of been better with or at fault for that’s what letting a young lad develop in your team looks like when the squad can’t accommodate someone finding there feet because other players around him aren’t good enough either, would love the lad to do well but wish some of our fans would be realistic and not accept mediocrity just because a player is young or rave about them when in reality they’re contributing very little the main 3 being mykolenko, onana and Patterson people have defended them or praised them when the whole team have been poor probably about 7 good games between all 3 of them from over 70 appearances combined.

Just watched our season back go and watch how many goals he’s at fault for or could of done better with played 19 games and played less than 30 minutes in 3 or 4 of them games and I counted about 9 goals he could of been better with or at fault for that’s what letting a young lad develop in your team looks like when the squad can’t accommodate someone finding there feet because other players around him aren’t good enough either, would love the lad to do well but wish some of our fans would be realistic and not accept mediocrity just because a player is young or rave about them when in reality they’re contributing very little the main 3 being mykolenko, onana and Patterson people have defended them or praised them when the whole team have been poor probably about 7 good games between all 3 of them from over 70 appearances combined.

You just watched our whole season back, all 37 game highlights, at 4am, to try find fault in Patterson…

Go back and watch how many goals all of our players are at fault for, I'll give you the answer, it's 57, and the reason we're where we are. Go and target every other player in their thread the way you do to Patterson in this one, it's utterly pathetic.

Since Patterson has come into the team he's been ranked in our top 3 or 4 players in the polls.

No ones been a standout absolutely not one player doesn’t take much to stand out in this squad does it so I won’t take anything from polls mentioned. I couldn’t care what his believes or where he’s from or who’s in front of him or not will base it on what’s happening at our club and his performances, how many other clubs would turn to an unproven RB coming from SPL where he hasn’t kicked a ball to be your first choice in the premier league? I ll tell you who newly promoted teams or relegation candidates so no coincidence we’re fighting relegation and that’s not on Patterson solely but he’s added to the poor performances along with other players who aren’t good enough, He’s had a stop start season with injuries which may or may not of happened if out on loan but next season I will be expecting him to be ready to play and perform, learning on the job in the premier league is a risky business when your whole squad is rubbish. I’d give Coleman an extension as back up also but another injury on ageing body isn’t good nor is it on a young one like Patterson picking them up. Far superior not sure about that but just like coming from the Irish league there’s no way I’d of been putting him straight in as first choice RB either if Patterson was 27 would you be happy with him in the side? Probably not.

But he's not 27 lad...

You just watched our whole season back, all 37 game highlights, at 4am, to try find fault in Patterson…
No just 15 I remember him being at fault for a few so was just checking I wasn’t thinking of another player was a painful watch tbh reminded me of how many chances maupay has actually missed and how soft some of our goals we’ve given away have been.

Go back and watch how many goals all of our players are at fault for, I'll give you the answer, it's 57, and the reason we're where we are. Go and target every other player in their thread the way you do to Patterson in this one, it's utterly pathetic.
They’ve all been pathetic all I’m stating is it’s an accumulation of players not being good enough and Patterson is one of them and isn’t prepared for regular first team football in the premier league, that’s the point I’m making lads got potential but starting with him has added to our problems.

But he's not 27 lad...
I know lad… but if he was we’d be saying he isn’t good enough so whether he’s 16, 21 or 27 if he’s good enough he’s old enough and as it is now he’s not quite ready and shouldn’t of allowed him to develop at our expense starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.