2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no fan of Dyche but he will steady the ship and if he does keep us up he deserves another season and finishing 14th would be a massive improvement.

The same people defending Lampard back in November also said we shouldn't sack him as we would be just like Watford. Not even six months and they want this manager sacked.

We will have another season of cost saving to manage so stick with him I say. Once we have a window to spend money is the time to replace him.
Definitely deserves a shot next season if we stay up
He's been dealt a poor hand and we are one step away from safety

Also did i miss something....when did we start playing elite level football? Are we in an alternate universe.
Unfortunately with our squad he has to start with the basics like, stop passing to the opposition, run faster than jogging pace, cross the ball into the box and try to hit the ball towards that net thats called a goal.....

Been in the top flight for about 70 years mate.

All sounds very familiar to last season. Lots (myself included) saying Lampard deserves the next season due to saving us from relegation due to the manager that came before him and saying we would be happy if we improved and got 14th.

That has gone well and here we are saying the same again.

Just wondering how much better has Dyche done compared to how Lampard did last season (ppg wise)?

All sounds very familiar to last season. Lots (myself included) saying Lampard deserves the next season due to saving us from relegation due to the manager that came before him and saying we would be happy if we improved and got 14th.

That has gone well and here we are saying the same again.

Just wondering how much better has Dyche done compared to how Lampard did last season (ppg wise)?
You have to factor in Richarlison for Lampard to get a better pulse on that.

They won't be putting the amount of money in that Moshiri has spent on us.

They know the Premier League is a growing market so to get us to a mid table team and improve the finances ( cutting the wage bill ) and improve the commercial side with the new stadium as well they could make a tidy profit in a few years selling us on.
Or without even selling us on, just take a nice fat dividend out every year. In that model, Dyche playing unattractive football and keeping us bottom lower half with essentially no spending works very well. It would remove the last vestiges of pleasure from supporting the club though, not that there's much of that left anyway!

I'm no fan of Dyche but he will steady the ship and if he does keep us up he deserves another season and finishing 14th would be a massive improvement.

The same people defending Lampard back in November also said we shouldn't sack him as we would be just like Watford. Not even six months and they want this manager sacked.

We will have another season of cost saving to manage so stick with him I say. Once we have a window to spend money is the time to replace him.
Given what has happened since Benitez took over. I think you are spot on. Survival has to be the objective next season.

Or without even selling us on, just take a nice fat dividend out every year. In that model, Dyche playing unattractive football and keeping us bottom lower half with essentially no spending works very well. It would remove the last vestiges of pleasure from supporting the club though, not that there's much of that left anyway!
Benitez then Lampard. I will say yes to 13th place trophy now.

And the fact that Dyche has had no opportunity to bring in or offload players. He’s been a caretaker so far. We won’t know how much better he could be until we see who he goes after in the the summer window, and whether or not he bins off Keane.
I know one thing Tom Cannon needs a chance to show. Scoring for fun in the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.