2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not though, trolling the forum is specifically listed as an offence in the rules. For this fella, it seems that rule doesn't apply, I have no idea why not.

I'll probably get a warning or ban for playing the ref now.
Ive been saying this for a while now, its really weird how he and foreverdim97 are left to do nothing but trolling. The latter of the two seems to have pulled back a bit after he became too obvious, but im sure he’ll get back to threatening people with his mad martial arts skills soon enough.

He is much calm in the opponents half then Evertons.

I think he just loves seeing goals being scored … unfortunately when he’s hanging around our goal he can only effect the oppositions goals ..

I’d play him up front ahead of maupay but behind simms

Excellent assist by Keggers Kinkladze

What was strange when put up top was how crap he is in the air back to goal. I know it shouldn't be a strong point with him not being a striker but just found it interesting the difference of how he jumps when facing the ball and when turned the other way round.

I shouldn't be surprised actually as he's crap when facing the ball.

Anyway, cracking assist. Stick him up top against Bournemouth if Dyche isn't going to use Simms (which I doubt he will) and hope he offers some nuisance value.

He was alright to be honest today wasn't he? Got to be able to give credit when it's due if we're gonna slag him off when it's due.
No, that’s not how it works on this forum. It’s much better to double down and keep slating a player even if they haven’t been anywhere near as bad as you’ve said in the past or if they’ve actually contributed to getting a result

Status
Not open for further replies.