Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
…..did well to a point but it’s hard to keep a side out with that quality. Minds spinning, no reset and they score that 2nd Goal which is a killer.

Damage limitation now.

Get 1 back and you never know...we are capable of getting something from a dead ball.

I agree I feel for him abit he’s not a left back, Dyche has some work to do.
Don't feel for him lad, he's stole a living, best known for pushing Firminho into the advertisement boards when 4-0 at anfield.

A fake hard man and pure gross incompetence that we never got a fee for him a few years back. My memory tells me he is out of contract this summer thankfully.

I like what we've done here. Lulled them into a false sense of security where City relax and end up making subs and bring on cloggers like De Bruyne, Grealiah and Bernado. We then come back and win 3-2.

Well, the plan worked for 37 minutes and then it was completely taken away from us. We've had little passages of play where our final ball or touch has let us down and in the end its those small margins that we needed to make count.

It really is now an exercise of not conceding too many though I don't think completely sitting back will help with that.

One terrible minute lost us the game. Holgate admiring Haaland on the second goal, ffs. Can't do anything about that first one.

We've been destroyed on the wings. :(
On the first one Crapersson looked like a school boy. My grand mother can defend better!

Status
Not open for further replies.