2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your

You're so anti Everton and dumb. You like anyone or anything that's wrong or not good enough for us. I can see straight through you.
Just floats around the forum trying to be a wum. I admire his dedication to be so dull and predictable.

I don't know why people even engage with him. The guy is as thick as two planks of wood together.
Less of this please chaps

Hang on, how is it that the very obvious WUM gets the response he's going for unburdened by any warnings but the lads who get frustrated by his endless trolling of the forum get called on it straight away?
Thems the rules...

...i find @4737carlin dedication to his craft truly delusional.

He's a little like Michael Keane when he called Southgate for an explanation for being dropped by England.

Both of whom are true enigmas.

It took a while getting there, but yet another manager, has seen enough, to realise that he just isn`t good enough.

Needs to go for his own good, as much as ours.
Some mug of a manager will hopefully decide they want to play 10 men behind the ball and fancy their chances of getting in his head and making him the centrepiece of their defence.

What's Koeman up to these days?
Should have sold him to Barca when we had the chance.

Thems the rules...

...i find @4737carlin dedication to his craft truly delusional.

He's a little like Michael Keane when he called Southgate for an explanation for being dropped by England.

Both of whom are true enigmas.
It's not though, trolling the forum is specifically listed as an offence in the rules. For this fella, it seems that rule doesn't apply, I have no idea why not.

I'll probably get a warning or ban for playing the ref now.

It took a while getting there, but yet another manager, has seen enough, to realise that he just isn`t good enough.

Needs to go for his own good, as much as ours.
Crazy it takes experienced, professional football managers so long to arrive at the conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.