Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me Brighton’s best player is likely to up against our weakest - Patterson needs to be defensively on his game otherwise Mitoma will have a field day against us.

For me Brighton’s best player is likely to up against our weakest - Patterson needs to be defensively on his game otherwise Mitoma will have a field day against us.
Mitoma is fast dives a lot its ridiculous how he is not booked for it .....needs a crunching tackle early on .

I think Dyche won't resort to dropping him yet as he'll likely think it makes us more difficult to lose with him in midfield, yet it also imo makes it more unlikely that we'll win as he's so incredibly wasteful in the opposition half.

So it'll likely come at the time Dyche feels we absolutely have to win, which will be the Wolves game. Hopefully today as a whole doesn't go completely wrong and we're still in the mix come Wolves.
We dont have anyone better than Gana at breaking up opposition attacks, we have others in the team who are better at breaking up our attacks unfortunately...

I think we will get a draw here. Based not on a whole lot of logic but the Leicester performance gave me a little hope. Brighton obviously a better side but they can have off days too and give up chances if we get the press right.

Media would have us believe Brighton are the best footballing side in the Prem

Thoughts?

a4f17d6b-90c0-4968-b1b3-bdbb96790c7c_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.