Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know mate.

Top 4 in the championship and the best 4 teams by a mile this year have been;

Burnley - Kompany
Sheff utd - Heckingbottom
Luton - edwards
Boro - Carrick

Kompany is out of reach...Carrick has done well but hard to know if he'll be top notch down the line and the other 2 have had ups/downs.

The interesting one for me was Schumacher at Plymouth.

Just back from the match, there was A LOT of anger towards Dyche during the second half with regards to the lack of changes.

“Sh1thouse” and “Dinosaur” being the most prevalent 😂

We could all see that half the players were running on empty. I think the Arsenal win and his fancy YouTube “tactic” videos that were doing the rounds when he signed swayed a lot of people at first, me included, but his lack of action tonight was pretty grim.

How Gray, Onana or Simms didn’t get at least half an hour I’ll never know.

As soon as our supporters started singing demari grays song coz he had been warming up there was no way dyche was bringing him on. He was happy to take the point despite his favourite centreback single handedly trying to relegate us. Keane,iwobi and mcneill will all start next week. Great goal by iwobi like but he was terrible for large parts again. Got to keep calvert lewin fit.

Just back from the match, there was A LOT of anger towards Dyche during the second half with regards to the lack of changes.

“Sh1thouse” and “Dinosaur” being the most prevalent 😂

We could all see that half the players were running on empty. I think the Arsenal win and his fancy YouTube “tactic” videos that were doing the rounds when he signed swayed a lot of people at first, me included, but his lack of action tonight was pretty grim.

How Gray, Onana or Simms didn’t get at least half an hour I’ll never know.

The only positive is hes unified the fans...

...against him

I know mina has earned wariness on being depended on but if actually fit he needs to be playing not just that he's a far superior defender than Keane he actually scores from setpieces which is a key element to dyche ball, so dyche is just being obstinate because he's overly sentimental towards keen and one of the main features of managers hired by Everton is that they become so rigid in their tactics that it signals their downfall

Whatever happens this season he needs replacing.

Some things clearly don't work, and he flat out refuses to make a change. He's a caricature of himself, a crap David Moyes.

At 2-2 the game was there for the taking. Leicester kept making subs, we made none other than the enforced Coleman one. Keane was having a torrid time against a 36 year old Jamie Vardy.

It's just so frustrating.

That's, what confuses me, he was seeing Iwobi fall short of making the ball before it went out, see him hunched over, Leicester making changes. Surely he thought "Hmm old mate is knackered, I know Gray is fresh and quick".
Nope. Very disappointing.

For me hes thrown 5 games in a row.

Thats quite an achievement.
United - Stupid 4-4-2 against a weaker United

Fulham - Unforgivable 4-4-2 with Godfrey as right back and totally devoid of tactical awareness allowing Dan James to assault the defence single-handedly. Poor late subs also

Palace - A point on the road not helped by brain-dead Holgate but warning signs all game after his yellow meant he could've subbed him WAY before his brain fart defending. Again no earlier subs

Newcastle - Godfrey again right back cost us 3 of the 4 goals and killed all momentum for a win. More subs far too late especially when Onana was injured but still managed to play another 10 mins while they scored the 2nd.

Leicester - The complete insistence in playing Michael Keane cost us an easy away win. Totally dominated the first 20 mins with no threats and 1 nil up. Keane ball watches the 1st goal, has no pace or positioning on the 2nd goal then gives away a penalty which he bailed out. All game he is turned inside out by the most basic of crosses and he hadn't a clue where Vardy was all game.

Bring Keane back in is costing us points, goal difference and our Premier League survival. If he can't see that then we are screwed.

10 games with Keane - 8 points
1 win, 5 draws, 4 defeats
1 clean sheet
22 goals conceded

Previous 10 games without Keane - 7 points
2 wins, 1 draw, 7 defeats
2 clean sheets
18 goals

It's MINA TIME ya Bald Ginger Butcher Looking Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.