Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a difficult situation we are all in, I am sure the other teams are also thinking the same, you want to twist because 3 points is huge but sticking at least will potentially add a point to the board, I just think there is a point difference between drawing and losing, where we don’t really make up any ground taking the last week into account (not just this weekend), but with a win, the difference is huge. I think Dyche will go safety first which is probably the only way this team can play - they are not a front foot football team.
Very worried that safety first = loss. Leicester have proper goal scorers in that side no matter what form they are in at present. They'll be praying we sit back and go safe.

Very worried that safety first = loss. Leicester have proper goal scorers in that side no matter what form they are in at present. They'll be praying we sit back and go safe.
Yeah I agree, I think this is a chance to play with a tiny bit more freedom than what we will be able to play like in a few game time, we have DCL who will have more match fitness, and with the others back in the team, I think we should surprise them and be aggressive - I fear he won’t approach the game like this, but we shall see! Strangely though, I am looking forward to it

Yeah I agree, I think this is a chance to play with a tiny bit more freedom than what we will be able to play like in a few game time, we have DCL who will have more match fitness, and with the others back in the team, I think we should surprise them and be aggressive - I fear he won’t approach the game like this, but we shall see! Strangely though, I am looking forward to it
100% mate. I'm looking forward to it as well and expecting us to really show some proper fight tonight.

I think there is still too many teams fighting it out at the bottom of of the for tonight's result to once and for all seal the fate of any team loosing. What's more, any team winning far from guarantees their safety either.

Yes it's a massive game, but it isn't quite the final judgement day that the doom and gloomers, the blind optimists, and the media all want you to believe it is.
Agreed, the players need to see this as a massive opportunity but not a make or break. I fear that if they see it as the latter, they will perform poorly under the pressure. It won’t send us down, but if we can win, it will be a huge points and psychological advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.