Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100%. I feel that was their survival wildcard played in the last 5 mins. They win and they are back, concede two goals…draw…played a game more, bad goal difference and rock bottom.

Doesn’t matter who their fixtures are against either.

I switched the game off at 1-3 for them. I thought they might just get some rocket fuel with a victory in those circumstances. Switched it back again to hear the post match reaction and seen '3-3'....immediately I mentally chalked them off as down and out...and they are too.

It was the intention to win though. That can be taken into other games.
Everton would have sat on the edge of their own box. As we do most games.
Tbh mate im half thinking we dont deserve to stay up as we stink out most games. Esp away.
I dunno mate, we looked like we had intention to win in almost every game before Fulham, we just struggle to score without a proper striker. Without Onana and Doucoure against Fulham though we looked horrible and we’ll get nothing if we do that again tomorrow.

Palace have had a nice little new manager bounce, hopefully they’re a bit more relaxed now and we can catch them with a bit less focus.

So far we deserve to be where we are in the league though, no doubt we’re amongst the worst five teams in the league this season!

I switched the game off at 1-3 for them. I thought they might just get some rocket fuel with a victory in those circumstances. Switched it back again to hear the post match reaction and seen '3-3'....immediately I mentally chalked them off as down and out...and they are too.
They might finish above us but if they do we will be gone anyway.

We need to forget about soton - if we are to survive our battle is with Leicester/forest and leeds.

Leicester will 100% win tomorrow and thats on YOU.

If they do I'd have to say "about time after 11 winless games"....but they need to do it rather than just being talked up all the time. And if they dont...

Neves back for Wolves.

At least Bayern win their league through natural advantage and exceptional club-building. City's wins are rigged.

That's why I really want Arsenal to win it. It's sad how City are dominating English football but yet their fans are moaning about "the cartel".

They might finish above us but if they do we will be gone anyway.

We need to forget about soton - if we are to survive our battle is with Leicester/forest and leeds.

Forest have a nightmare run in - they're gone.

If Leicester dont beat Wolves tomorrow I can see Leeds going there on Tuesday and winning. If that happens they'll collapse IMO. Barnes to me sounds like he;s out for the next few weeks, maybe the rest of the season. And he's been getting their goals. Jonny Evans also has had an injury set back, so there'll be no tightening up at the back as hoped.

I dunno mate, we looked like we had intention to win in almost every game before Fulham, we just struggle to score without a proper striker. Without Onana and Doucoure against Fulham though we looked horrible and we’ll get nothing if we do that again tomorrow.

Palace have had a nice little new manager bounce, hopefully they’re a bit more relaxed now and we can catch them with a bit less focus.

So far we deserve to be where we are in the league though, no doubt we’re amongst the worst five teams in the league this season!

Its been going on for years though. We have a real inferiorty complex about going away to a lot of clubs. We're hardly ever brave at so many away grounds. Its plucky Everton playing for a 0-0.
Im on a downer tonight 🤣

First Liverpool bottled it and now Arsenal.

I don't think LFC or Arsenal have bottled it. It's just isn't easy competing with a team like City. LFC got 90+points 2/3 times and still lost the league. Man Utd wouldn't had won13 league titles if post-2009 City were around.

Forest have a nightmare run in - they're gone.

If Leicester dont beat Wolves tomorrow I can see Leeds going there on Tuesday and winning. If that happens they'll collapse IMO. Barnes to me sounds like he;s out for the next few weeks, maybe the rest of the season. And he's been getting their goals. Jonny Evans also has had an injury set back, so there'll be no tightening up at the back as hoped.

In the last 6 weeks ive read that on here about
Wolves
Bournemouth
Crystal palace
West ham....

They look gone.

Will prob reel off 4 wins now.

Status
Not open for further replies.