The Everton Board Thread

I absoluetly agree. So just focus on that, im sure all blues would get behind that. Keep health out of it.
This. 100%.

There is a litany of errors he's made over the years which have all culminated in the absolute dog turd of a club we currently have.
Failure after failure after failure.

That in itself is more than enough to oust him and the cling ons on the board.
Stooping so low as to try use his health as a weapon strikes of desperation and is amateurish.

That's like saying don't talk about something relevant. It is relevant

We've had enough censorship or being told what we can and can't do at the club

I don't think it's right and its time individuals at the club were more transparent
Poor performance for his and the rest of the boards entire tenure at the club is all the ammo that is needed.Nothing else.

This is my point. People should ask questions about it.

I think you can come across as a tad obsessive mate (suppose we all are, especially me, the nerd fan site owner) but you have a tendency to monopolise discussion. That can become a tad counter productive, sometimes it's better to say less - prompt/encourage rather than lecture and risk coming across as overbearing otherwise people can tend to instinctively pushback.

If I asked one neighbour if he thought the other neighbour was a wrong'un, he might start to think he is and make his own mind up. If I told my neighbour 25 times a day that the other neighbour is a wrong'un, he'd eventually think I'm a bit mad/tell me to shut up.

What am I even talking about here? GET BACK ON TOPIC DAN.

No. I don't think your right and I won't be shut up about it either.

Again. Why cancel the EFC AGM when they did?

It's very questionable. Others see the same in this same thread
I have already gave my opinion on that more than once:

I think it was cancelled as they are incompetent and don't want to answer for their mistakes and knew what was coming down the line R:E ffp.

Give up on your 'ill health' crusade and just focus on the incompetency, thats all thats needed and has the backing of the majority of the fan base.

And people should challenge that and ask questions. Its scandalous not to have the AGM platform to hold those that run the club to account. Even my local bar has a functioning AGM each year. I would say the majority of fans would agree an AGM should be held.

But i don't think for one second the reason for removing that platform is due to ill health of any board or staff member. They are running scared of being challenged on their incompetency and what they have done to our club.

Taking the focus away from that diminishes any arguments.
Don't need to keep asking someone a question they have answered.

That's like saying don't talk about something relevant. It is relevant

We've had enough censorship or being told what we can and can't do at the club

I don't think it's right and its time individuals at the club were more transparent
Yet even the group (according to the answers I’ve been given when asked who released it) that released the open letter aren’t standing by it and it’s nowhere to be found on their social media or website.

Yet even the group that released the open letter aren’t standing by it and it’s nowhere to be found on their social media or website.
Thats why i asked:

So why has the statement been pulled (If it has) and do you disagree with it being pulled?
And the response i got was:

I would say that there are people within Everton Football Club at board level (and below and Farhad Moshiri) with questions to answer

on why the EFC AGM was cancelled when it now emerges the Chairman was in ill health

Arsehole's Gonna Moan

It's why they were cancelled

I assume there's an element of not wanting to air dirty laundry in public.

But then that accountability has to be a good thing?

I also miss corkers like this from 2014's 'strategic direction'

e1778239-257e-49c7-a500-b4e9f184c063.jpg

That said, I do wonder whether short term "throw the dogs a bone for the AGM" has caused short term decisions/appeasement which hasn't helped.