Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Dyche the players day off would have been cancelled today, I would had them in the video analysis room watching that game in its entirity and pausing it to show every single poor pass, lack of effort and lack of ability, even if we sat there for 6 hours, 8 hours I couldnt care less.... 1 or 2 might even learn something!

Because these players don`t get affected by poor performances i.e. financially etc they need to lose days off and certain privileges, they wont care otherwise, they will just toss it off for the rest of the season.... there needs to be ramifications for poor performance, you`d see that in any walk of life not just football.

Everton’s biggest problem, besides very poor players, is the complete absence of any relationship to the fans. From the board , to Sharpe, to the team, they live in a virtual world of high wagrs and no connection to reality. If this was Lazio they would all be thrown out after that hapless, insincere, performance. Frauds. Id rather watch 11 kids from liverpool council estates anyday.

Simms stands an infinitely better chance at scoring the easy chances Maupay misses today.

Regardless of how good Simms actually is, it is extraordinarily poor management to expect him to lead the line against Liverpool and united on his own miles from anyone and bomb him out afterwards.
Dyche imo does not rate Simms. He sees him week in week out in training etc. His comments tend to support this view. Playing Simms or Maupay is like the Dr asking if you want your right or left leg removing. What makes you think Simms will score? Have you forgotten his MU miss? Seems to me he got off lightly on GOT for this.

Dyche imo does not rate Simms. He sees him week in week out in training etc. His comments tend to support this view. Playing Simms or Maupay is like the Dr asking if you want your right or left leg removing. What makes you think Simms will score? Have you forgotten his MU miss? Seems to me he got off lightly on GOT for this.
Which is fine. But Maupay is worse in every way. It isn’t even close. Simms would have scored at least one of those chances yesterday.

I'm still annoyed about yesterday's result and performance. Right now I don't even care if we play like horse **** as long as we get the points. Was actually looking at our position in the last seven games of last season. We were in the relegation zone, 2pts better off. Might still be if Forest pull a goal back. Just feels like de ja vu 😮‍💨

1681662402736.png

I agree on the overall, but the quote wasn't from his time at us funnily enough lol and he just said what he prefers cuz every young player gets asked the same crap preset questions anyway.

On the 2nd part - not sure what Dyche watches as we also hoof to (and he actually chooses to start) Maupay. No idea what he sees, must be using his 3rd or 4th eyes or something, no idea. Or maybe he picks players by smell, judging by his early pressers and him being able to smell confidence and auras and whatever else he said lol
Even with his errors I trust Dyches judgement much more than yours 😂

Just win and we'd have been 3 ahead of Forest and 5 ahead of Leicester now.

Proper done my head in!

I think forest have gone and 5 points over leicester would have been huge.

Still pissed myself about it aswell. Was an absolute must win.

Status
Not open for further replies.