2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%

Beneitez and probably Lampard would've thrown him in weeks ago when he clearly wasnt ready. I read somewhere that Dyche wont have a player near a squad if he's not 95%-100% fit.

I think a Burnley fan said on here a few weeks back, there's match fit and then there's Sean Dyche fit.

Hopefully he's got this timing bob on. Done so well to accumulate as many point as we have without him under Dyche so far, but he does seem perfectly suited to the way we're playing atm.

Suddenly the "one trick pony" on the left who whips a great ball across the face of the goal is going to have someone capable of getting on the end of them. Can't wait to see the Gayle/Calvert-Lewin linkup firing us up the table to safety.

Right, but by that point he had played 6 of the last 10 matches. It took him 7 matches after coming back from his injury to score his first goal, so I dont expect him to just come in and solve it.
Yeah, thinking on it he wasnt that great when he came back in towards the end of lst season. 😢

I've genuinely no idea why so many people think having Calvert-Lewin to call on for maybe another 60 minutes answers our prayers.

We've picked up 9 points and scored 7 goals since he limped off after an hour against Arsenal.

I'd be more concerned he'll upset the applecart.

I've genuinely no idea why so many people think having Calvert-Lewin to call on for maybe another 60 minutes answers our prayers.

We've picked up 9 points and scored 7 goals since he limped off after an hour against Arsenal.

I'd be more concerned he'll upset the applecart.
A whole point per game and less than a goal a game.

#Blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.