Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the BBC Doucoure sending of again I guess it is a red but the way Kane went down really wound me up but justice served on Spurs for quite an inept performance.

That boy Keane really can finish mind, our mentality seems to have improved immeasurably under Dyche, come on you blues.
He definitely goes down like a sack of ..... but what is Doucoure doing. Baffling.

Cant argue with any of the 3 key decisions, both reds and pen were all reds and a pen. Simple as.

Romero could have got a second yellow though, not that it would have mattered in the final minute.

Delighted to get a point, delighted the attitude from players even a man down, goal down.

Furious with Doucoure. Absolutely brainless thing to do.

I thought both McNeil and Iwobi played with both energy and skill tonight, although I missed a good chunl of the first half. Garner looked to be bossing it once he came on and Simms did well to win some ariel duals. Of course Keane got the headlines but Tarkowski was just dominating them.

I was literally screaming at the TV for him not to shoot. Thank god he can't here me 🤣.
On a side not I've bet on him twice to score and it's happened against palace and now spurs. Might make this a regular thing 🤣

It's all about momentum and we seem to have a bit of it now. What is that, 4 games unbeaten and 6 points from them. Keep it up

Watching the BBC Doucoure sending of again I guess it is a red but the way Kane went down really wound me up but justice served on Spurs for quite an inept performance.

That boy Keane really can finish mind, our mentality seems to have improved immeasurably under Dyche, come on you blues.
Kane goes down like that and tries to get people carded all the time. Its nothing new but it gets ignored by the media because hes England captain

Status
Not open for further replies.