Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You tagged about 15 people into a post last night (myself included) yet the comments (from the match thread) weren't exactly worthy of being tagged into. They were just general comments what most fans would say during a game such as "the Chelsea goal had been coming", "poor goal to give away" etc
To be fair, your comment was OK so sorry about that. Just get a bit annoyed with all the RS-type comments from people who should be supporting the team rather than throwing their toys out the pram whenever something goes wrong.

To be fair, your comment was OK so sorry about that. Just get a bit annoyed with all the RS-type comments from people who should be supporting the team rather than throwing their toys out the pram whenever something goes wrong.

It's the heat of the moment though mate, it's nothing personal and it's just out of sheer frustration. You quoted one of the most placid and level headed fans we have in here (Mikey Fitzgerald) who goes all the home games and the majority of aways. If he posts a negative comment you know its going bad lol

I've just watched the match. I think a draw was a fair result given that Chelsea's first goal wasn't actually a brilliant strike, rather a speculative toe poke that was lucky to reach the line, and the second was from a penalty decision which could have been overturned on another day/for another team. On the whole our defense was solid and managed to block most of their efforts.
I went for Tarkowski for MoM, I love the way he grins all the time, even when Pickford is giving him hell, and him being in the referee's ear all the time.

You have to wonder at some refereeing decisions though. When Iwobi kicked the ball against Chillwell's foot and he went down as if he'd been shot, why did the ref stop the game? It's called "football" isn't it? There's something wrong with a player if the ball hitting his foot is too much.

Last edited:

Few beers last night 😆

I've already been called out on mine and believe me, I was glad to see a bit of fight and resolve.

It's been a rarity in recent times though.

Is his name moose because he’s an absolute knuckle head?

You look at people like him and Mike Parry and think how are they on a platform?

He's a complete spineless idiot mate , anyone who let's Alan Brazil take the piss out of him every day is a [Poor language removed] house.

He needs to learn the difference between celebrating & supporting, of which the later is done by our magnificent fans at every ground we visit.

Absolute Bell End him.

He's a complete spineless idiot mate , anyone who let's Alan Brazil take the piss out of him every day is a [Poor language removed] house.

He needs to learn the difference between celebrating & supporting, of which the later is done by our magnificent fans at every ground we visit.

Absolute Bell End him.

Gets a selfie with every player he’s round. Proper helmet

So is that two worldy headers by Doucoure in a month?
Computer went pop so that's why I've not been here to offer my two penneth. But things are looking good from here.
Draw away at Chelsea? If you'd offered it before the game I'd have snatched your wrists off! And Simms folded Koulibaly like Yakubu did to one of theirs in the derby. No messing around. Slam!

Status
Not open for further replies.