Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there really people moaning about a draw at Chelsea with an 89th minute equaliser from Simms? Insanity
Yes there are.

Imo there are a worryoing number of people on here who appear annoyed because they might / probably will be cheated of seeing Everton fall into the Championship.

It appalls me. Their objective seems to be to undermine and depress the vast majority on here who want our club to survive as a top flight club. They know who they are. I dont know what motivates them into taking up their perverse position, but's sickening to read.

Are there really people moaning about a draw at Chelsea with an 89th minute equaliser from Simms? Insanity
Chelsea are mid table, they can be good...and sometimes not...that's your basic description of Mid Table
Today they were both.
I wonder how long they'll give Potter.

Doucoure was my Man ot M.
Godfrey had the Mare ot M.

Lukaku or Haarland score that goal and you'd never hear the end of it.
Simms does that on even a Semi regular basis...Lukaku-lite* as it were...both he and we may have a future.

*and No, before you start, I don't think he's Lukaku - hence the lite.

Yes there are.

Imo there are a worryoing number of people on here who appear annoyed because they might / probably will be cheated of seeing Everton fall into the Championship.

It appalls me. Their objective seems to be to undermine and depress the vast majority on here who want our club to survive as a top flight club. They know who they are. I dont know what motivates them into taking up their perverse position, but's sickening to read.
davek in Pot / Black shocker - calls somebody Perverse. lol

This is About nothing else but survival, and not just premiership survival, the survival of our club.
Pretty football, who gives a **** at the mo. As long as we can stay above 3 other teams, that's 'pretty' enough for me.
coming back twice in a game especially an away game against the likes of Chelsea, when was the last time anyone can say they really believed we would do that.

Today was a great result ( and just before the break )
Dyche - Just sent him a late valentines card
Doucs - Viera eat your heart out with this lads recent performances. has anyone stood up more recently and the lad is even proving me wrong with 2 Assists and 2 goals in recent games.
Keane - Dyche certainly is that boost of confidence that keano's needed. ( he'll be on the scoresheet soon )
Simms - Well happy For the Lad. ( just don't chuck to much pressure/expectation on him now he's scored )

Everyone should be happy after today, some proper true everton grit out there and players actually believing they were still in the game.

Yes there are.

@ForeverBlue92

There we go, game over

What the ef was Iwobi doing just looking around?

A point would have been great. Oh well

Pathetic this. All the other teams can score around us and at least look dangerous. I don't see how we stay up personally.

Tremendous finish by Felix there, but a piss poor clearance by Keane

Someone want to remind me why that fat gimp is still getting gametime.

What a joke of a goal

Game over.

No less than we deserve. Amateur.

Game over, on to the next loss....

And that's the end of that

Not a mission we are scoring. Game over

Switches off. What did we expect really

Pitiful.
And there goes the chance of a point.

At least the " free hit " club will be happy.

Oh well...4-0 incoming...

Horrible team full of wage thieves.

A point above West Ham who have 2 games in hand....... we are going to be that last place, a point max from Spurs and nothing from Utd away.

Its a real possibility we could be bottom after the next 2 games

Been coming tbf

It was always asking a lot for us to defend all game

Not going to watch the rest of it

Just hope we get something from that game against Spurs
JESUS CHRIST. So many people use the word 'cowards' about the team. Have you £$%^&&& got any mirrors in your houses?

Yes there are.

Pot Kettle Black

Status
Not open for further replies.