Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get right into them from the off and, no matter what the score at half time, come out after the break and do the same again. They’ve got a far better squad than us but they’re not settled yet so going at them hard is our best shot.

I couldn’t care less how we get the points. We can worry about style next season.

We need to get right into them from the off and, no matter what the score at half time, come out after the break and do the same again. They’ve got a far better squad than us but they’re not settled yet so going at them hard is our best shot.

I couldn’t care less how we get the points. We can worry about style next season.
Reading that last sentence feels like Groundhog Day..

Would be great to somehow some way find a way to scrape a point here.

Yes, Chelsea are dire at the moment. However, have you seen us on our travels lately, bar Forest?

0-0 or 1-1 would be an excellent result.

Unfortunately, for us, Potter seems to have settled on a system that long standing Chelsea fans have been calling for for weeks. That said, Thiago being a likely absentee might throw a spanner into that.

Chelsea are hitting their stride, they are having many chances per game, and I fully expect them to take all of them against us. Fear this could be a cricket score

Status
Not open for further replies.