2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

An opening 7 games that included Arsenal twice and Liverpool away and we’ve picked up 3 wins and a draw. I’d have bitten your hand off if we were offered that return when he was given the job. Had Calvert-Lewin available for a grand total of 1 hour in that run as well.
He's definately getting more of a tune out of this squad than Frank did. We look better in all departments. Still plenty of work to do, but at least we are battling for the points now.

It must be humiliating for the club to look at what we have in the squad after all that money that's been spent. This squad would not get promoted from the Championship.
Nonsense. This squad gets promoted at a canter with a decent manager like Dyche. Burnley dropped last year and are streaks ahead of everyone else at the top of the table with a squad that doesn’t possess one player of Premiership quality.

I have no idea where the shouts of ugly and rubbish football come from.

We battered Arsenal and could have scored three
We battered Leeds and could have scored two or three
We battered Brentford today and should have had at least two at half time
We battered Villa first half.

If we had a forward or two he'd be laughing.
Its night and day compared to Lampard.

I tend to judge games on what I see but I bet you our XG is rocketing up under Dyche.

I tend to judge games on what I see but I bet you our XG is rocketing up under Dyche.
I wouldnt say we battered Brentford Jinks, that 2nd half was an utter shoeing.

"could", "should", "would", "if".

Every team in the bottom half (if not the whole league) will be saying the same and finding instances to "prove" their point, especially two thirds in.

Better than Lampard yes, but it would be next-to-impossible for anyone to do worse. Positive signs, sure. But "ifs and maybes" mean nothing. We could easily be flying that flag all the way to the Championship if we suddenly start thinking we're anything special.

Status
Not open for further replies.