Bill Kenwright

Peter Johnson won us a trophy and never lost to the rs during his tenure as chairman. Yeah i know those stats do paint a false picture.

Johnson was a crap chairman too, but at least he had the decency to get out when he knew he wasn't wanted. So it's very much a case of Peter Johnson 1 and Bill Kenwright 0 imo.
When Johnson came in I genuinely believe he came in with good intentions unfortunately the game changed dramatically when Jack Walker splashed the cash about at Blackburn.
I think he realised that he no longer had the cash to compete at the top level.
It turned sour for him at Everton and the fans turned against him (he was never detested as much as Kenwright) and as you say he knew when his position was untenable.

When Johnson came in I genuinely believe he came in with good intentions unfortunately the game changed dramatically when Jack Walker splashed the cash about at Blackburn.
I think he realised that he no longer had the cash to compete at the top level.
It turned sour for him at Everton and the fans turned against him (he was never detested as much as Kenwright) and as you say he knew when his position was untenable.
Exactly. He showed a bit of ambition despite not being a fabulously wealthy man.

When his hamper business struggled he needed to recoup what he could and get out.

Kenwright has never spent a penny of his own money, on anything Everton related.

He's begged, borrowed and God knows what else to maintain his grip.

He's disgusting. I cannot wait.

Prentice on twitter or his wife spurting rubbish. Kenwrong, DBB ,Sharpe, Prentice. In the Hall of Football Fame with The Oystons.
Split Fan base is the issue according to mrs P, and completely absolving her husband of any part in the whole debacle.

Even though she confirms he is media facing so must have issued the headlock story, known about it and approved it.

Fans fault again folks, we’ve got a lot to answer for!

Split Fan base is the issue according to mrs P, and completely absolving her husband of any part in the whole debacle.

Even though she confirms he is media facing so must have issued the headlock story, known about it and approved it.

Fans fault again folks, we’ve got a lot to answer for!
what a weasel prentice is gettin his bird to front up , i can stand him

"There were no players out there who could improve on what we've already got"

The exact words of Everton FC Board of Directors shill Mr Sean Dyche.

I don't really blame him... I'd say anything if somebody was prepared to pay me about £100k a week like he's on, but he's sickening to hear it when even he knows it couldn't be any further from the truth.

When your forward line is Ellis Simms and Neal Maupay, even a regular League One striker is a major improvement. Somebody like a Lee Trundle in his prime would be an absolutely massive step up from what we've got.

Yet we couldn't get a single deal over the line.

Again, nothing really against Dyche, but maybe he could have worded it differently because nobody in their right mind believes that and it puts him right in bed with the rest of the leeches. Unwise from him.
Unfortunately he is going to come down on the side of his pay masters. That coupled with a bad run of results will see the fans turn on him quickly.

The smart play would be to try not to mention the board or their ineptitude in anyway and sit on the fence quietly. The more he's seen as a water carrier for them, the less time he'll get from the fans.

These payments that were made for loans (Philip Green linked) .... I'm wondering do others think that was a form of leveraged buyout of Everton by BK ? (MAN UTD on a budget kind a thing!) .... If so.... it worked for him !!

Unfortunately he is going to come down on the side of his pay masters. That coupled with a bad run of results will see the fans turn on him quickly.

The smart play would be to try not to mention the board or their ineptitude in anyway and sit on the fence quietly. The more he's seen as a water carrier for them, the less time he'll get from the fans.
Couldn't agree more with you mate. I've been extremely disappointed with some of the things he's come out with.

I bet Carlin's with him right now in his gimp suite, stroking Kenwright's hair, saying "don't worry master".

If Kenwright finally leaves we need to hit the streets in droves. The mood of the club would be unprecedented. Frigging Return of the Jedi end scene.

Huge fan of your dedication to fingering all of his posts mate.

Please just need to realise though, he ain't the brightest spark.

He was always going to be at Arsenal. They helped to make him rich. Jeffers and Arteta. He is Gordon Clegg without us. I know I cant say it but I know what I hope and soon.
You can dislike even despise BK but, the tone and unwritten message in that final sentence is utterly despicable.