Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a team that I’d like to see if we go down, taking into account who would probably leave and who we’d want to get rid of. Some youngsters who might actually put in some effort and would give me a level of excitement to justify my season ticket.

————Begovic————
Patterson—Tarkowski—Branthwaite—Myko
Mills——Iwobi——Warrington——McNeil
—————Gray—————
——Anyone but Maupay—

I think Norwich were 3 or 4 points from safety at this point last season, but it was clear as day they were going down as they were an absolutely diabolical side. I’m afraid that is us this season.

Look it was a bad result but this was realistically always gonna happen tonight, Arsenal are justifiably the best team in the league, we’re one of the worst.

Beat Forest at the weekend and we go a point behind them, also other likely results would mean that we’d 15th. Tonight hurts obviously but we’re not down and out at all.

I think we may well regret not replacing Lampard earlier with Dyche as we’ve probably left minimum 9 points on the table for no reason, most of them coming against sides we should be easily beat who’d be below us.

Let’s hope for the best for the next few weeks, we need all the luck we can get but nothing has been decided yet.

We’ve got an absolutely abysmal squad, we’ve had no right to think we would be beating anyone easily. ‘Replacing’ Richarlison with McNeil and Maupay and then inexplicably bringing no one(before even selling Gordon) in January was when we sealed our fate.

We're in the relegation zone two of those teams aren't. We need to win games, we're not going to do that if we don't score goals. The January window was our only chance and we royally messed it up.
We won 2 recently though didn't we ?
Or am I mistaken.
There are 14 games to go. There will be plenty twists yet .
Last season we were down on here more then Katie prices knickers

Status
Not open for further replies.