Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also - for me there's very little point in saying 'I'd have taken 3 points from those two games before they were played' because if they play against Leeds like they did tonight then that statement becomes completely null and void anyway. Worrying times..

Toothless squad. That's on the board. A completely brain-dead, horrific display from the veterans Coady, Tarkowski and Coleman is disheartening in a derby match and that's squarely on them.

Simply must not concede in the next two matches at home.

Whether we're going to be fine or not comes down to what happens in matches like the Leeds one coming up. I don't believe in Dyche figuring it out.
Nor do I, but not necessarily because I’m anti-Dyche (though I was before we appointed him), we’re just far too far down the rabbit hole by this point. I and many others have said it to death: The points dropped between the Bournemouth games and Lampard finally getting the boot are what have done for us.

We approach the likes of the Leeds game so differently if we go in with 26-30 points rather than 18.

As it is, I’m gonna predict a Leeds win and our doom.

Lack of effort an absolute scandal again. It’s like an interpretive dance: Everything is designed to give the impression of being a football team without doing any of the things that a football team does. Even their fights are performative. Do it in the 80th minute when you’ve already lost.

It’s all about Dyche’s comments for me now. If he can’t see the weak mentality and laziness of this team, then he’ll end up like lampard. I want to see touchline ban-worthy comments from him

Status
Not open for further replies.