Got out of bed at all
This dodgy link clogs up my Windows
And we can't score at all
And even if we could, it's Demarai Gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, the Champo's not so bad
It's not so bad
Inspiring, truly.

He’s definitely growing on me, ever since the bleep tests and rules on training ground gear day one. The organisation and workrate were very impressive after such a short time working with the team.

Though I like lampard as a man, he was clearly one of the boys and wasn’t at all well respected by the squad, or we would have seen these players have a hell of a lot to answer for.

if Dyche can continue to inspire those frauds in our dressing room to the same levels of effort from now until seasons end, we will be fine.

I hope they don’t throw him under the bus like the last 7 managers, and down tools. The good thing is I think he will bomb them out of the team/club and they never get to pull the royal blue on again.

Oh, and I’ve been talking like him all weekend with all the screaming and shouting - cheers Dychey!

To turn us from toothless to able to beat top of the league, in under a week, is an excellent achievement. The work rate was the most impressive thing. Very few backwards passes, and a willingness to run forward and support each other made a massive difference. Keep em at it Sean, brilliant start! ?

I see all the Arsenal fans are crying about losing to Dyche’s ‘Anti-Football’

Call me biased, but we were much the more entertaining side yesterday surely?

Bitter cockney biffs
Exactly. When did the main objective of a football game become about possession stats and how many passes from side to side a team can do in their own half without losing the ball.

Possession stats don't win games.

Cheered you on yesterday and the transformation in the space of a week is mad. Early call but 100% finishing top half come the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.