Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a side that played with heart and with determination. Coady and Tarkowski looked like a defensive partnership again. Myko had his best game for ages, Seamus was great, often with little help from Iwobi. Onana, best game in a blue shirt and Dom looked like he is returning to form. Dacoure looked like a man who had been told to play the way he feels he is most effective.McNeil flung in a good few quality crosses.

Obviously that was just one game, and we must be wary of how much of that was new manager bounce. But if we play like that against the rs, we WILL come away with at least a point.

Perfectly put.

Awesome. Didnt see it. I dont get to ground that early.

Never mind.

Didnt see a sit in either, and i clapped McNeil and Tarkowski down the tunnel.
well I was in it, I am proud to have been, and when this board are ousted i can say i did my part, the whole of spellow lane and goodison road packed with peaceful blues marching to want a better run club, don't you want one ?

Still buzzing today..cant beat the vibe walking away from the ground and everyone showing just how much it means...the fundamental requirement of any Everton player is to put a shift in when putting on the royal blue and it gets appreciated in spades.. and win to boot ..fab

Did anyone else notice how profoundly unbothered Dyche and the rest of the bench looked when we scored?

Just beating the best side in the country. No need to get carried away.
Loved his reaction. Mine was the same. Get the job done then celebrate.

Loved his reaction. Mine was the same. Get the job done then celebrate.
You didn’t flinch when we scored? You do you, but I prefer to snatch the joy that comes our way!

Dyche was all over the shop most of the time, just at his least animated when we scored.

I liked this moment:

09E98CD0-D251-4F2B-8452-C9CBB162C33A.jpeg

Best performance of the season. Organised, pressing we mixed it up excellent. The midfield was excellent with Onana and Doucs taking turns pushing in.
DCL had his best game and so did Mcneil. That's the standard we need now.

Status
Not open for further replies.