2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key here and the reason I'm out on him the most is he's shown no adaptability at all. Howe has improved because he's always looked to evolve. Dyche doesn't.

And he made choices! OK they didn't have a lot to spend but he chose to only buy 6'4 strikers. No one forced him to.
Howe didn’t improve at Bournemouth though, got relegated. Has gone away and done more learning. Then come to a better team, with better resources and surprise surprise, is able to set up and play in a different way.

Dyche has been out the game 7/8 months. You have no idea what he has done in that time. But he has now come to a better team with better resources. You have zero idea what he is capable of aside from what he was able to do at a constrained Burnley.

Howe didn’t improve at Bournemouth though, got relegated. Has gone away and done more learning. Then come to a better team, with better resources and surprise surprise, is able to set up and play in a different way.

Dyche has been out the game 7/8 months. You have no idea what he has done in that time. But he has now come to a better team with better resources. You have zero idea what he is capable of aside from what he was able to do at a constrained Burnley.
The thing is that current Everton fit the drab and fighting spirit he got at Burnley, which Big Oil will 100% use to say "I told you so".

I don't expect any "experimenting" or novelties until next year or not until we've actually survived.

He did an interview like a month ago talking about the same exact things he did for the last decade. I guess I don't *know* what he's going to do, but I have an idea.

Over the jeggings?
53a41dbd7e2a6e430c5582ac4dda5099b8-jeans-boots.rsquare.w700.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.