Bill Kenwright

This is all set to end the way many on here predicted it would. Not with Bill getting his hands on a trophy in front of all the cameras at Wembley, but with a relegation and without dark the darkest moment in the club's history.
And Bill airlifted to a hospital bed while blaming the fans to the sympathetic ears of the media.

This is the thing with grifters. Most of them start off with good intentions, then they just have to bridge a little gap in the finances temporarily. Then something else happens and then something else and, before they know it, they're up to their neck in trouble and their narcisscism means they can never come clean. They just have to keep the grift running so the whole house of cards doesn't fall down on top of them.
I doubt he ever started with good intentions. Just an ego that demanded to own a train set.

.................................................................................................jpg

Whenever a section of the support raised their concern or protested against this chairman they were immediately shot down, whether that be on a forum or at the ground. It was like Bill Kenwright was made of Teflon. But it took Everton FC to be on the verge of collapse for the fans to finally open their eyes. I cannot think of another set of supporters who are as docile as ours.

Whenever a section of the support raised their concern or protested against this chairman they were immediately shot down, whether that be on a forum or at the ground. It was like Bill Kenwright was made of Teflon. But it took Everton FC to be on the verge of collapse for the fans to finally open their eyes. I cannot think of another set of supporters who are as docile as ours.
I’ll never forget when the camera zoomed in on him and so many clapped , Amazing. How emboldened the fella must have felt that day .