The Everton Board Thread

The board only spent Uzmanov's cash and he has had his gates pulled up!

Hasn't been to Goodison since 2021 and yet some people are saying we need to chase him out of the club he doesn't turn upto.

It's quite clear that he is looking for an out and not prepared to invest or lose any more money on his Everton project.
Changed that first line a bit for you!

Now that Bill "no one can sell Everton like me" Kenwright has shown once and for all that he isn't a good negotiator at all, it wouldn't surprise me if he steps down before the inevitable relegation as that won't fit in with his narrative of him being the saviour of Everton.

Can you imagine being him, Thelwell, Moshiri and Baxendale and not one of them have the powers of persuasion to get one signing over the line in 31 days
He will step down and the parasite will monetise this into a play about a prophet rejected by his own people.

Transfer_Window.jpg

Since they don’t have any clue what Championship is and what it requires, Everton train will pass this station swiftly…next stop - mid League One…

Thing that gets me....
It's easy to beat your chest and sing sack the board etc....
But anyone with half a brain knows we can't do that....
Moshiri needs to Wake up, bin the sentiment, clear the underachievers and hire people with a proven track record of success....
We can't just hound him out as we still need someone paying the bills....
We need ambitious people in who aren't just happy to survive and run with the picky little Everton mantra

Thing that gets me....
It's easy to beat your chest and sing sack the board etc....
But anyone with half a brain knows we can't do that....
Moshiri needs to Wake up, bin the sentiment, clear the underachievers and hire people with a proven track record of success....
We can't just hound him out as we still need someone paying the bills....
We need ambitious people in who aren't just happy to survive and run with the picky little Everton mantra
Too late. Should have happened 7 yrs ago.

We’re stuck with a thread bare squad of gutless wonders heading down.

Change the board and we still have the same squad thanks to bill and Kevin.

Might as well begin the demolition of Goodison park after the way this owner and board have carried out their strategic review and managed this once great football institution - they can start with removing their seats in the directors box, they won’t be needing them ever again.

Not Everton(yet) but

I see us in this position but cant see this happening to us in terms of relieving the debt.
I do wonder if we are in the death Throes, such a devastating situation, Ours, not Leicester