January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of weird rod ons for Brighton in here.
Yeah, I just wanted to celebrate the RS getting beat in peace yesterday but everywhere was flooded with messages saying how we wish we were ran by Brighton. I completely agree that we do, but it’s been said a million times for a few years now

Southampton have agreed to pay the €30m (£26.2m) release clause for Braga striker Vitinha.

Sulemana is on?
This season, not only is there no team already down like Norwich (and Watford to an extent), but even more terrifying is that our direct rivals have all spent heavily in this window to strengthen, Bournemouth, Southampton and Forest all spent or still spending big.

As stated, no self respecting footballer comes to a Sean Dyche Everton. So we either need proven yard dogs or absolute unknowns.
I don’t think this is true considering players have been going to worse teams than us over the years but also aside from that I’m not actually opposed to bringing some absolute yard dogs in.

Genuinely, I’d love to have a team that other players hate playing against, give them a properly torrid time. Never got the aversion to that kind of player for us. We’ve got some “proper footballers” but I think this squad could certainly do with some nastiness about it, we’re far too easy to play against as it is.

Dyche bigging up the players we’ve already got. Fact is if we started Dom and Maupay up front with McNeil and Gray out wide - not only is that genuinely dreadful, there would be absolutely no attacking replacements on the bench bar Simms.

Ive given myself the next few weeks off.

Went the Drs today, had my blood pressure taken, lowest its been for years, screw you Everton, you aint taking me with you.

Past few weeks in work have been constant "are you worried?" or "can Everton turn it around?" or "I feel bad for you and Everton fans mate". And I'm like, no I'm not arsed really and move on to another topic. If I don't want to talk about them seriously, I simply won't.

Just laugh, don't get wound up, its pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.