January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having failed to get even one attacker at the end of the last window, probably costing Lampard his job, tomorrow could realistically be Thelwell’s last day in the job if he doesn’t get things done. Danjuma not his fault but no excuse not to have deals lined up for Gordon’s departure.

Having failed to get even one attacker at the end of the last window, probably costing Lampard his job, tomorrow could realistically be Thelwell’s last day in the job if he doesn’t get things done. Danjuma not his fault but no excuse not to have deals lined up for Gordon’s departure.

Can you imagine, ensuring we had deals in place for players to come in before signing off on Gordon’s sale? Who do you think Everton are, a professional outfit?

Failure is allowed to happen at Everton.
True. But when Moshiri’s promised on camera we’ll get a striker I don’t think he’ll take kindly to being made to look stupid.

That said, I imagine we’ll get one but then chances of it being the right one are fading fast. And even then one player isn’t nearly enough.

Can you imagine, ensuring we had deals in place for players to come in before signing off on Gordon’s sale? Who do you think Everton are, a professional outfit?
I genuinely do believe Thelwell to be a professional guy. And he’s had a difficult hand. But yeah, I think he’s out of excuses if he doesn’t get us anything like what we need this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.