2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is barely 9 months since he was singing along with the Everton fans after Leicester away so I am pretty sad at how things have turned out. But we absolutely need to make money out of players, especially academy kids, so he won’t be the last decent prospect we move on.

Is this year’s dip second season syndrome? Reaching his ceiling already? Having his head turned? Or him being a divvy and bailing on the club at the first opportunity? We will see.

I am only interested in guys who are going to run themselves into the ground until they puke in order to keep us up. If he doesn’t want to do that … voilà la sortie, Antoine. Fermez la porte en sortant!!! ?
Est il merde?est il fantastique?who knows mate?good deal for the now for us I guess!!!(grade 3 GCSE by the way??)

Lad hasn’t scored competitively since a VAR tap in v Palace in October, his last meaningful contribution was conceding the free kick that lost us the game v Southampton
WE have hardly scored a goal since October. What is it with our fanbase always trying to talk down the local lads. Gueye has cost us more goals than he has created but never gets dropped. The Brighton backpass was criminal. Onana couldn't pass water. We keep rewarding mediocrity and selling the future stars.

FnktbRxXwAAljcr

Gordon leaving St James
Like two bulldogs in a blanket.

I heard a strong rumour allegedly Gordon was slating certain players & the team after our last defeat, & Connor Cody told him to shut up & whacked him around the ear hole & the fight had to be broken up & stopped - My nephews son plays in the youth system .....he heard that rumour ?

I've also heard this rumour, but from what I was told it's either completely true or embellished. I have, however, been told reliably that he is a bellend.
The missing of training confirms he is indeed a knob. That kind of attitude is a cancer in a team game, and exit is the best for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.